What's new

'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' creates history in Pakistan

Nowadays Indian film makers are very much aware of Pakistani collections and not ready to mention anything anti-pakistani in their films. Unless it is kinda patriotic stuff.

lolz i rarely watch movies.... i don't know why you guys don't like it .... every one got their own taste lol...

Nowadays Indian film makers are very much aware of Pakistani collections and not ready to mention anything anti-pakistani in their films. Unless it is kinda patriotic stuff.

:laugh: not an issue we had been watching the most anti-Pakistan movies by India in every era.

i will definitely watch this tomorrow- today i am going to watch 007 skyfall-
it should not be a big deal- Humans watch movies- specially if its in their language "Urdu"-- :coffee:-

a dhakkan meaning bottle cover- :pop:-

007 :rofl: and now .
Warning you broda that this movie is the worst of its kind .
Just the acting of the villian saved the movie into something average otherwise there was nothing in the film . They just had to find the replacement for M and for that they created 3 hours of utter bullshit :lol:

never heard of this movie before..

BUT RIP to yash chopra he was a good man who knew what art exactly is....:)

:laugh: not an issue we had been watching the most anti-Pakistan movies by India in every era.

'Watching' by Pakistanis and 'collecting money' for the same is different.

Distributor wont get any monies for illegal CDs.

Not seen yet but whatever heard about it reveals that its worth one-time watch if you are a comedy & action lover.

i hv heard the movies are grossing neck to neck in local market- JTHJ 80cr to SoS 60cr-

yash chopras death had made the movie hit- which is natural-
so i think SoS will suit me well- i hate love shuv drama-

309898.jpg

007 :rofl: and now .
Warning you broda that this movie is the worst of its kind .
Just the acting of the villian saved the movie into something average otherwise there was nothing in the film . They just had to find the replacement for M and for that they created 3 hours of utter bullshit :lol:

Dont spoil it further A-
anyways an average amrikan movie is worth a watch too- specially if carry's a brand-

Back
Top Bottom