What's new

J&K: Infiltrators occupy Indian village along the LoC, say sources

Yes believe that all this mess started in Pakistan because of kargil

We consider Kashmir as our territory under control of saffaron.And we will always try no matter what damage we take to capture the land back

Good for us. Keep trying for the unattainable, and keep losing every time.

Wasn't it Einstein who said that the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over, and expecting different results?

Because we damage you more by staying on our side.. The diplomatic opinion across the world (that's what won us 1971 and lost you half your country), clearly sees Pakistan as the irresponsible antagonist and India as the mature and responsible nation. and we still get to kill your infiltrators in the process.. So all good..

*Bangladesh never was half of our country rather even more than 1/4th of Pakistan.
*Bangladesh's themselves wanted to get seperated.otherwise no matter how much force india could use.seperation of Bangladesh was impossible
But again they themselves wanted to seperate so.

If i reckon than a damage of more than 50k civilians,10k soldiers and billions worth money is enough damage pak has given to india in the form of Kashmir insurgency.

While the Kashmiri are now enough mature and killing dozens of indians each months.(By indian here i mean indian soldiers)

Indian army knows that it is the Indian nation they have to deal with. Present any kind of sh!t story and these one billion ******** would believe it. Now no matter how stupid this story is all the indians on this forum and elsewhere would believe in it. Now if PA would have presented any such type of story, a lot of people would have questioned it here in Pakistan. At least Najam Sethi and the group would have questioned it. Nothing like this exists in India. You kill a 70 year old "militant" and then come up with this story. One billion human type creatures are there to believe in this cr@p. Nothing new.

Mods should keep an eye on this thread. @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz . Take a look on this thread and close it if you also believe it is too stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's your narrative IA was pushing militants/regulars in P0K to spread terrorism?

Indian army is best at killing civilians that's all.

You lost few soldiers to freedom fighters in Indian occupied Kashmir and the day it happened the next day your Indian army released lies to the media that 30 "militants" are trapped and now this story which at its best seems to be another psyops to undermine Nawaz-Manmohan Peace efforts.

That's all Indian warmongering media does NOT want any peace because it will render its masala churning factor jobless

I am sure they got their A$$ spanked again and return with lots of dead bodies like always.

Well never heard of such news……:coffee:
Don't know why if this news is true then is really narrated in low voice??
Well Good attempt of IA to sabotage the results and discussions of Nawas-Manmohan meeting but why the shouting by Indians is so much less??
Where is Shev Sina and BJP??
Where are all news channels??:unsure:

The way reckless PA is behaving in the last few months I am sure there is a big power tussle between them and the Nawaz government

Good for us. Keep trying for the unattainable, and keep losing every time.

Wasn't it Einstein who said that the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over, and expecting different results?

Pakistan has achieved everything with kashmir insurgency.

An entry into kashmir once or twice in one year to boost the moral of kashmir for the rise in kashmir insurgency is further Good for us and Much worse for you.

the moral boost of local kashmiri results in situation like past week when 12 of indian troops were killed

This news article is from your beloved Kashmiri Newspaper ;)

;) its refreshing that Indians have started giving credit to the credibility of greater Kashmir although all newspapers in Indian Occupied Kashmir have stalks of Indian funding.

Secondly I stand by my statement which I posted in that 30 militants trapped thread. I said Indian Army came up with fake claim and it has been proven by this thread as well.

My point is not about whether Pakistan had done kargil again or not. My point is Indian army fooled entire India by telling lie about trapping of militants ;)

just to save own skin

NOTE: OH BTW howcome Indian intelligence gave inputs to greater Kashmir?? ;) nice banya approach to disrupt Peace efforts by Pakistani and Indian PM.

These Indian hawks wont like peace.
@nuclearpak

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there is still a positive. I can now post news from greater kashmir newspaper. It was just a few months ago when Bharatis were rejecting it when I posted a news from there. :D

I bet this misadventure was to derail the Manmohan-Nawaz meeting, PA will do it's level best so that peace between India and Pakistan is not possible. Before talking to India, Pakistan should get it's house in order.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom