What's new

J-20 will soon become operational according PLAAF Major General

That's very good time frame. So how is weapons coming along for this fighter.A next gen aircraft certainly needs next gen armament any interesting project for this baby?

I believe the weapons trials are slated for 2014. Before that they have to test the engines and stuff like that.

According the general said, the J-20 will be inducted in next year. PLAAF appreciates its performance. When J-20 begin service in PLAAF, the advantage in Asia is unparalleled.

Practically impossible. They haven't installed the production engines yet and so far the AESA radar hasn't been installed as well. Then they have to test the weapons, integration, etc. And that takes years.

ccp it is.
Indeed , and it is known for its incredible speed in completing projects while some continue to talk big and do nothing :azn:

Not even a single Chinese engine operational till now
When will you learn to do a simple google search instead of making yourself look like a fool ? ... Chinese engines have long been operational on J10 and J 11 ... Now what is so hard to comprehend ? Or is it the denial mode that you cant get rid off ? :azn:

you are like a cow that no human languge, image and words can get through of your head
J-11B are flying on WS-10, J-10B are flying on WS-10 and J-20 is flying on WS-10G, all confirmed by officials (not inidan hot air officials)
As far as I know, the WS-10G has never been "officially" confirmed. Do you know of "official" sources that state some details about it? I know people like Huzhigeng carry alot of weight but their estimates/predictions are generally wrong on what looks like a 3:1 ratio.

I don't think 10B has been produced in large number. Since there are already 8 regiments of 10A, there is no urgent to spend money on 10B. I'd rather wait for 20.

Don't know. But with the economy keep growing, the development of engines and other systems maybe accelerated.

As far as I know, the WS-10G has never been "officially" confirmed. Do you know of "official" sources that state some details about it? I know people like Huzhigeng carry alot of weight but their estimates/predictions are generally wrong on what looks like a 3:1 ratio.
not very sure whether its WS-10 or G, but just by looking at the blue flame of J-20 compared to the orange-red flame of J-10 it is sure that they are different

Back
Top Bottom