What's new

J-10 Video

I think retractable fueling probe is a pretty cool feature.....:cool: :ChinaFlag:

when is this bird suppose to be comming in pakistan air force.:flag:

Sooner than what most of people imagine. :banana2:

Rumor is Pakistani leadership was briefed by the PAF test pilots about 9-12 months ago....:flag:

J-10 looks very capable in terms of its manueverability. Very good demo of high AOA too in the video.

I think this is definetly on the PAF road map but the question would simply be when? I am thinking PLAAF is also anxiously awaiting deliveries of additional aircraft...it would be another extreme example of close friendship between China and Pakistan if even one sqn of J-10s makes it to Pakistan in the next 2-3 years or so.

it would be another extreme example of close friendship between China and Pakistan if even one sqn of J-10s makes it to Pakistan in the next 2-3 years or so.

I have a feeling 2-3 years timeline is doable.

[YOUTUBE]

:tup: :army: :flag:

Great video TomCatt, thanks for sharing.
First time I'm seeing J-10 getting fuelled in flight.

Btw, you forgot to put a :ChinaFlag: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
J-10 looks very capable in terms of its manueverability. Very good demo of high AOA too in the video.

I think this is definetly on the PAF road map but the question would simply be when? I am thinking PLAAF is also anxiously awaiting deliveries of additional aircraft...it would be another extreme example of close friendship between China and Pakistan if even one sqn of J-10s makes it to Pakistan in the next 2-3 years or so.

Sir,

Hasn't PLAAF already taken dilivery of first batches?
I read somewhere in ChinaDefence that over 100 J-10 have been build and delivered.

PAF will get J-10 between 2010-2011, thats the timeframe I've been told thru reliable rources.
:flag:

I've noticed that, it has got TVC as well, can it perform Cobra maneuvers?

Back
Top Bottom