What's new

J-10 in service with PAF yet?

eagle eye

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
have:china: j10s arrived in pakistan yet or not.if any body got any info about that plz let me know.n which air croft pakistan is looking for next.:tup:

The J-10s won't be inducted until 2009 I believe. And countries are referred to in the feminine, not the masculine.

I infact spoke to omeone this moring who is based in Sargodh, as per him first two block 52 plus F.16 have recently been recieved and as far as J 10 is concern not before 2009.

I'm affraid you're friend is misinformed, latest F-16's delivered on July 10th are old block 15 F-16A's, these will receive MLU3 in PAC Kamra facility and be upgraded to block 52 standard.

PAF has ordered 18 new block 52 F-16C/D with 18 more in option, delivery will start in 2009.

have:china: j10s arrived in pakistan yet or not.if any body got any info about that plz let me know.n which air croft pakistan is looking for next.:tup:

Hi I thought you had someone who told you the we recived 10 JF-17s did'nt he tell you about J-10:tsk: If you do a little research before opening a thread you will get your answers.
The way things are going PAF should have J-10 by the end of 2009 And Eagle if you plan to join RAF please make sure on the RAF S/AP test dont spell Air Craft as Air Croft.

Eagle Eye,

The forum has some standards to live by, and therefore a member of it must use standard language which could be understand, since wide range of audiences read your views it is a must. Feel free to post your views in urdu. Otherwise, please take some time to read throughout the forum, and that would be the first thing to improve your english significantly.

From now on, please post by making sure that what your writing is fine and could be appreciated by others.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom