What's new

I've killed alot of Arabs in my life and there's no problem with that

I can't support any violent resistance when that resistance only brings more suffering to the people who support the ones doing it, especially when there are many other forms of resistance possible that don't invite said suffering back onto your own.

Answer the question, don't dodge it. And yet again you don't stand neutral at all you're already stuck with assertions. Any way the Palestinians resist it invites back suffering. That's the message israel wants to send. You live in an illusionary world thinking peace actually prevails, when its just the dominant which dominates as history has shown. At the same time you're telling people who've lived with these neighbors and lived this conflict long more than any if you have and they are experienced enough to make decisions which you have no clue about. Palestinians have the right to arm themselves, if you deny that right you aren't no neutral person on this subject or a fan of peace. Compare and contrast the situation in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip

So when the Jews violently resisted the Nazi's it bring them suffering so does that mean you stood against it?

Btw, so called 'peace-fan' AKA 'Occupation-for-life', I'd like to know your background. I'm sure we can easily make a fool out of your unrealistic view of the world and I can make your true colors of hypocrisy shine. Lets think of a conflict related to your nationality and see what you've said about it.

I do not justify him, but in the past Arab leaders express they're feelings about the jewish people too, is that OK too?

Israel is a democracy and you can find a lot of opinions,from far right to far left wings. there are even Arab Mk's in the Knesset who express their opinion widely in the Knesset (Israeli Parliament) which also broadcast on the TV.

There's no such thing as centre, let alone left in Israel.

Have you ever seen what a liberal looks like? I can't imagine one living easily in Israel.
So,you are just assuming there is no left in Israel?
Well,if there was no centre or left in Israel there would never ever be peace talks with the Palestinians.
Like in evry country on the planet there is a left in Israel.
Try to be rational.

Well,if there was no centre or left in Israel there would never ever be peace talks with the Palestinians.
Like in evry country on the planet there is a left in Israel.
Try to be rational.

Peace talks have nothing to do with the left, most Israelis have similar views and don't believe in a palestinian state along their side. Because they want to stay superior in every way, economy, border control, demographics, etc.. Which means that's no true sovereignty and means these aren't really genuine peace talks. You try to be rational here. Instead of telling us everyone the israeli government feeds you.

Peace talks have nothing to do with the left, most Israelis have similar views and don't believe in a palestinian state along their side. Because they want to stay superior in every way, economy, border control, demographics, etc.. Which means that's no true sovereignty and means these aren't really genuine peace talks. You try to be rational here. Instead of telling us everyone the israeli government feeds you.
Who said anything about Israeli government feeding you?
I am rational unlike you,but im sure Hamas wil get you your Palestine.

Who said anything about Israeli government feeding you?
I am rational unlike you,but im sure Hamas wil get you your Palestine.

You're not rational when it comes to this I/P conflict. Please tell me you're neutral when it comes to conflict too. Ha Ha Ha! And Allah will get our Palestine. We prepare everyday, of course it make take time. Resistance until freedom.

You're not rational when it comes to this I/P conflict. Please tell me you're neutral when it comes to conflict too. Ha Ha Ha! And Allah will get our Palestine. We prepare everyday, of course it make take time. Resistance until freedom.
You will only get your Palestine with peace talks you know that.
So first get your country,then do as you like.
I want the Palestinian people to have a country,but not this way(Hamas).
We care more for Palestine then many of your ''brothers''.

You're right ! There is a left in Israel but I don't know whether it would be right to call them left seeing that whatever was left over from Zionism was mainly right. Not that Zionism in itself is right but left but like most left ideologies it was probably the right choice for them even if it was the only choice left. :whistle:

You will only get your Palestine with peace talks you know that.
So first get your country,then do as you like.
I want the Palestinian people to have a country,but not this way(Hamas).
We care more for Palestine then many of your ''brothers''.

No you won't, that's the problem with outsiders, they really do believe peace talks will get us a state. You don't have more of a say on this issue than the people who've lived it for decades and understand Israeli policy well.

Israel won't let us have our own viable soveirgn state aside them. Which means the situation will stay similar to what it is today. We want full rights.

Hamas just knows how this is all going to end. They aren't stupid. They know Israel's limitations and have studied the conditions of the peace talks and what's being put in and what isn't being put in.

And as Obama first said, about the 1967 borders. Hamas was open to a deal along those border lines. What happened was the US congress had an enormous backlash against Obama for saying the same thing previous Israeli leaders and American presidents have said and pressured him to opt out of the breaking point in a peace deal.

No, Hamas has no hope in it. I think you need to think deeply of what we mean of a viable soveirgn state. We don't want israel to control what goes in and out of our land or control our borders and cities with a military occupation.

And who's 'we'? I know arabic governments don't care much or don't put much effort. I'm not bashing Turkey. You don't represent Turkey as a whole but you also don't know this more than we do.

And Hamas isn't looking for war every second of the day like you seem to comprehend. And their way can involve many tactics, peaceful aspirations as well. What they mean when they say resistance is the only path is the ultimate goal for real freedom will only happen through military victory which is true. And that could be decades ahead. That doesn't mean they currently are planning for a military victory. Our military organizations prepare to defend Gaza everyday. That's all.

You're right ! There is a left in Israel but I don't know whether it would be right to call them left seeing that whatever was left over from Zionism was mainly right. Not that Zionism in itself is right but left but like most left ideologies it was probably the right choice for them even if it was the only choice left. :whistle:
Ok now,read what you wrote and explain in plain english so that illiterates like me can understand it.

Back
Top Bottom