3. Just blame game

I hope Mods will close it

Look like Mods are on leave today

This thread defies most of PDF rules.
1. Pictures posted are brutal
2. Based on selective incidents
3. Just blame game

Just try to post same for our neighbours all mods will come back from immediately .....

They will delete this thread but not suddenly (this happens all the time).

And yet heads of state for all major nations flock to India without fear but not a single one has visited Pakistan. All the world's media and top diplomats label PAKISTAN a state sponsor of terror and somehow it is India who deserves the title??!!! Me thinks not!!! Talking about ULFA and Khalistan!! It is 2012 FFS!!! These have 0 relevance in the world today-Punjab and the north of India has a GDP higher than ALL of Pakistan.

Ever heard of the sayin involving stones and glass houses? Het your own house in order first guys.

This thread is the biggest LOL I've had for a while- delusional ramblings much!!

Look like Mods are on leave today

This thread defies most of PDF rules.
1. Pictures posted are brutal
2. Based on selective incidents
3. Just blame game

Dude this is frustration of few people, why do we care. All they can do is discuss, give it two hoots and be done with it.

I personally want the DRONE to be named as "National Bird" of *******

laughing-019.gif

It's amazing to what depths of crap some writers can plunge to!! This twaddle is absolutely hilarious!!

AIB! (Absolute Intellectual bankruptcy!!) Jeeez!
lol-003.gif

I remember very well, some years ago, there were alot of issues between Hindus and Muslims masscares, some mosques were destroyed and Kashmir violences. Some Indian Muslims realized that Pakistan was the right place to move as they can't tolerates dead bodies daily. I have Indian friend who mentioned same thing. Pakistan at that time was great economy, great reputations and no massacres of killings. That's was ten-fifteen years ago.

Just some government who made Pakistan a bad reputation state, not failed state.

Hello, how are you? You will move to Pakistan next 20 years when Pakistan become stable! :P

Buddy how you come to know Indian muslims wanted to move pakistan...Show us some proof..when you claim something prove it..
BTW in a muslim...I never thought that way...So prove your propaganda or stop BS.

How could I search credible link that was 10-15 years ago. Alot of violences happened in India hai na.

If you claim something then prove it...From where you read Indian muslims wanted to move into pakistan..

BTW ,Im muslim too i never thought tat...Im no fool too...So stop ur BS..OR prove your claim.

can these terrorists threads be banned? stick to al-quida and taliban for now :lol:

It is also time to declare United States(Attack on Iran and Afghanistan), UK,Austrailia ,Israel (Ally of America), Sri Lanka(Tamil saga),NATO country almost half the world, aterrorist nation.

people who talk about decorum should think about what decoram they have had in the past before pointing finger at some one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom