What's new

Its time to declare India a terrorist state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you have to bring Pakistan into this. As Mr Shearer and you agreed your education prevents debate with you.

I think it is time to let the world now how incredible India is not and in fact is a rogue terrorist state that all its neighbours detest
ya ya go ahead and tell the world, all they can do is smile back when you brand INDIA as what you describe.

This is the bit that is very worrying:

According to an Indian official report , 165 of India’s 602 districts — mostly in states like Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Orissa, West Bengal, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh — are “badly affected” by tribal and dalit violence, which government termed as “Maoist terror”

When so many discuss on here that India will be a superpower in 30 years it makes me wonder if India as we know it now will be around??
Internal tension and violence is always present in any country. Maoist terrorists get their ammunition from other country and this extremism is different than dalit violence. Are you telling me that suppression on basis of caste color creed hasnt happened in developed or developing countries. Even homicides related to race in US is staggering.

Becoming a superpower is a gradual process and the way India has stopped Kashmir insurgency, ULFA activities, LTTE....we will overcome this cancer of Maoist Extremism.

I think you should read more about extremism, its definition, its impact on a region's economic and social stability.

Picking up one statistical data wont give you the entire picture.

Internal tension and violence is always present in any country. Maoist terrorists get their ammunition from other country and this extremism is different than dalit violence. Are you telling me that suppression on basis of caste color creed hasnt happened in developed or developing countries. Even homicides related to race in US is staggering.

Becoming a superpower is a gradual process and the way India has stopped Kashmir insurgency, ULFA activities, LTTE....we will overcome this cancer of Maoist Extremism.

I think you should read more about extremism, its definition, its impact on a region's economic and social stability.

Picking up one statistical data wont give you the entire picture.

But yaar 165 districts out of 602 that is a lot. You may be right but these statistics are govt statistics and are very damning

Please report Razpak for spamming with unrelated pics. He seems to be at a loss of words !

Spamming?

I'm showing proof of Indian terror at communal level.

Now I will post pictures at a national level.

It's pointless to argue with you bhartis as you deny everything.

I figure I will just show everyone on this forum with pictures.

@ MODS - Seriously, Mods? You don't find this a troll thread??

I am really amazed that the threat is still running. There needs to be some rules & regulations on a forum.
This thread certainly is a troll thread. It should have been shut down by now. Dunno why it is still going on?

why do that.... its nice... |diots like him waste the webmaster's e-space with useless (r@p, and then admins need to continue upgrading their systems to allow and support more |diots like him, thereby contributing to the economy. Good stuff!

My perhaps last post in this useless thread(surprised MODS havent deleted this thread)..
If pakistanis have the influence and balls make the UN and world country declare us a terrorist state...
Hell, first do pakistani govt have the guts to declare us a terrorist state?

First do that, and talk instead of waste talks here at PDF

RazPak seems to have finally lost his mental balance. It's not his fault really. I mean what can the poor guy do when the entire world around him see's Pakistan and Pakistani's as terrorists.

But who is going to declare, can anyone answer this.

2008032961351301.jpg

RazPak seems to have finally lost his mental balance. It's not his fault really. I mean what can the poor guy do when the entire world around him see's Pakistan and Pakistani's as terrorists.

Its not his fault really, I mean as I said in another thread these guys have experience first hand "Ignorance is Bliss" and have gone into denial mode thereby diverting and deflecting the core issues... so sweet of them, bless 'em :pdf:

But yaar 165 districts out of 602 that is a lot. You may be right but these statistics are govt statistics and are very damning

Agreed. But this is a long term process. There are two ways of doing it:

1- The hard way, which I prefer but know that won't happen in a soft state like ours.

2- Gradual but initially painful method of discussions until Maoists get bored of sarkari delays so much that they surrender out of impatience. (sarkari bureaucracy is well known for it :D)

Aryan, just one thing; I'd like to assure you that the situation is not as precarious as it is shown in the media. Most of our media overblows figures out of proportion for more TRP ratings. Having traveled a lot within my country and in these "Red Zone" states, I'd tell you that except for decrypt and border-towns or semi-forest regions, these Maoists are nowhere in main cities.

Many of them have internal greed for power and therefore have failed to sway the sentiments of local people. Their biggest mistake was to reveal their cards too early when they started kidnapping, maiming and killing local farmers. This put off a hell load of people in Orissa, Andhra and other affected areas. Though I'd say that Andhra used a very smart and brute tactic to get rid of them.

But who is going to declare, can anyone answer this.

All your neighbours already have.

Almost every state has separatist movements, many of them armed. A large number of Muslims were killed in the past few years across the country and the numbers are on a steady rise. On top of that India has become a paraya for its neighbours. None of its neighbours appreciate their closeness to India and they all blame it for meddling in their affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom