What's new

It's official!!Operation Protective Edge To Continue,Terror Tunnels Completely Destroyed

indian supported Israel terror campaign and indian chest thumping. Anything new on this?

The only different btw these islamic terrorists with the rest of them is this fact that they are fighting by the occupier of their land within their territories ...
I have all my support with palestinians, but not with Hamas. Actually Hamas is the biggest blunder that has happened to the palestinian cause.

I have all my support with palestinians, but not with Hamas. Actually Hamas is the biggest blunder that has happened to the palestinian cause.

Hamas and Palestinians are ONE and SAME, aspired by same cause. It is Israeli ploy to differentiate and divide and now shameless indian terror sympathizers are paddling Israeli propaganda.

Hamas and Palestinians are ONE and SAME, aspired by same cause. It is Israeli ploy to differentiate and divide and now shameless indian terror sympathizers are paddling Israeli propaganda.
If you are implying that whole of palestine is behind terrorist actions of Hamas, then you are making all palestinian civilians as valid targets

yeah, so that hamas lives to build tunnels again and resumes targeting israeli civilians with rockets

So in other words its not the terror tunnels that are being destroyed its destroying anyone that digs those tunnels and also any future tunnel diggers as well.

well right now it seems IDF only managed killing Palestinian children .
guess the operation will stop after they managed to kill all of them. you expect nothing less of the people who committed the first documented genocide in human history .

Back
Top Bottom