Status
Not open for further replies.

Abu Zolfiqar

Rest in Peace
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I joined this forum some years back.

It contains a treasure-trove of information that can be dug out; a plethora of extremely interesting and thought provoking discussions......sometimes cordial, sometimes heated, sometimes animated, sometimes emotional even.

I have completed my MBA with the help of Almighty SWT and a lot of hard work. My life has been far from ordinary

I've faced many hardships, challenges, excruciating pain, grief, rock bottom..... but also happiness, hope, resilience. In a way --- we all have at some point in our lives perhaps.

One thing I never lost was my sense of humour. To lose that means you lose everything.

I've learned a lot actually from some people here and in fact many of you are talented and surely have a great future ahead.

It's time for me to move on to other things. I just simply don't have the time to be a regular here anymore.

That is not to say that I wont "lurk in the shadows" every now and then. In fact, in the event of any major event or military related stuff that regards Pakistan - I'll be happy to contribute. So this isn't exactly a "thank you and goodbye"

But I simply don't have the time or energy to be a 'regular' anymore. I have unsubscribed from all the threads and disabled reply notifications.

Now with that said -- to all my Pakistani brothers/sisters all of you out there -- regardless of your religion or sect or political beliefs or any of that stuff --- always keep your Motherland - Pakistan's interest at heart. Work hard, play hard. Take care of yourselves, your family, your community and your country.

Khuda Hafiz.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

pakistan-flag.gif

Good Bye for now, I hope you come back later when you got more time.

Pakistan-military-conflict-general-Kayani-army-nuclear-Afghanistan-war2.jpg

Chal yaar, don't be a stranger... and jab bhi phir se fursat milay toh you'll always be welcomed back!

It's good having you around.
Congrats on the MBA and best of luck going forward.

You are a respected member on this forum and thus always welcome...you will be missed in your absence but be sure to give a holler every now and then.

Good luck in your future endeavours.

Hey dude, remember what we discussed.....when you are horsing around on a Saturday night on some Parachanar resort..;).you will drift down memory lane :laughcry:...and have no choice but log on......i guarantee you that. !!!

Good luck but do come back occasionally, We wiill miss you :cray: :cray:

It contains a treasure-trove of information that can be dug out; a plethora of extremely interesting and thought provoking discussions......sometimes cordial, sometimes heated, sometimes animated, sometimes emotional even.

I have completed my MBA with the help of Almighty SWT and a lot of hard work. My life has been far from ordinary

I've faced many hardships, challenges, excruciating pain, grief, rock bottom..... but also happiness, hope, resilience. In a way --- we all have at some point in our lives perhaps.

One thing I never lost was my sense of humour. To lose that means you lose everything.

I've learned a lot actually from some people here and in fact many of you are talented and surely have a great future ahead.

It's time for me to move on to other things. I just simply don't have the time to be a regular here anymore.

That is not to say that I wont "lurk in the shadows" every now and then. In fact, in the event of any major event or military related stuff that regards Pakistan - I'll be happy to contribute. So this isn't exactly a "thank you and goodbye"

But I simply don't have the time or energy to be a 'regular' anymore. I have unsubscribed from all the threads and disabled reply notifications.

Now with that said -- to all my Pakistani brothers/sisters all of you out there -- regardless of your religion or sect or political beliefs or any of that stuff --- always keep your Motherland - Pakistan's interest at heart. Work hard, play hard. Take care of yourselves, your family, your community and your country.

Khuda Hafiz.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

pakistan-flag.gif

will miss your expertise and comments - Good Luck...!!!
stay in touch...

I've learned a lot actually from some people that in fact other then @cheetah786 :omghaha: many of you are talented.

It's time for me to move on to other things. I just simply don't have the time to be a regular here anymore.(ps wife making me say that):smart:

pakistan-flag.gif

Ahhhhh shucks thanks Abu Zolfiqar we will miss you too!

Good luck in your future Endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom