What's new

Italy to send marines back to India

Love to hear our neighbors opinion. This thread may become invisible to their eyes. :azn:

Hope the news is true.

I wont credit the diplomacy, spineless idiots, instead I will give full credit to our Supreme Court. At least one institution of India showed some spines.

Really unscrupulous behaviour by Italy during this entire episode. None of their actions were based on principle but just on raw opportunism.

What has Berlusconi done to this country.

you are talking about west bud... they don't keep their words like us...

Heheh...I don't know about Italy...but this is sure to be very embarrassing for some of the posters from Pakistan...turns out India is not as powerless as they would've hoped...

Hats off to Indian diplomats...job well done...

March 22 - today is when the SC appointed deadline expires...

Love to hear our neighbors opinion. This thread may become invisible to their eyes. :azn:

Hope the news is true.

I wont credit the diplomacy, spineless idiots, instead I will give full credit to our Supreme Court. At least one institution of India showed some spines.

Every dog has its day - andha taylinge kude saavanga - have patience.

Hope the news is true.

Yea in hindi "suprem court ne mar li" :cheers:

It had to happen because of SC's involvement in the matter...

thats bad I really wished to see the ambassador being thrown in jail :P

Looks like Italy didn't find many friends in the west to support their move when they embarked upon this adventure of telling India that marines won't return. Not many in west would want to be on the wrong side of India due to the amount of geopolitical & economic interest they have in this part of the world. Good to see that common sense prevailed at last..

Back
Top Bottom