What's new

Italy shows how it is done right...people who spread islamism get instant deportation

So Italians were Turkish even Etruscans:

"Genetic studies of Italians in Tuscany show that their forefathers, the ancient Etruscans, moved to Italy from what is now Turkey -- an origin that many archeologists have dismissed as unlikely."
http://articles.latimes.com/2007/jun/18/science/sci-etruscans18

"Professor Alberto Piazza, from the University of Turin, Italy, will say that there is overwhelming evidence that the Etruscans, whose brilliant civilisation flourished 3000 years ago in what is now Tuscany, were settlers from old Anatolia (now in southern Turkey). "

http://www.science20.com/news/mystery_solved_ancient_italians_came_from_turkey

Found interesting thread here for you:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/2083706-greeks-genetically-closer-italians-turks.html

So Etruscans and Troy people both are from Turkey.

So we are the same people? That is so cool.

Then why you attack me in WW1 brother :omghaha:

It says USA and Poland will fight a war with Turkey and Japan in the future.

GffLBj7.png

lol, this map is BS. China lost Tibet and becomes a US ally?

How do you feel when the Chinese members here posting the stuff like Anatolia belongs to Greece?

Also, Japan is now a little obedient puppy for the WASP, why they have to side with you to fight against their own master?

Last edited:
lol, this map is BS. China lost Tibet and becomes a US ally?

How do you feel when the Chinese members here posting the stuff like Anatolia belongs to Greece?

Also, Japan now is a little obedient puppy for the WASP, why they have to side with you to fight against their own master?

I don't feel anything, this isn't some made up map from google it's from a well known book.

It's not that strange that China would become a US ally, your economies complement eachother right now they need products the chinese people make them.

Werent China allied with US against Japan in WW2?

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/31/asia/gallery/china-us-cooperation-ww2/

I don't feel anything, this isn't some made up map from google it's from a well known book.

It's not that strange that China would become a US ally, your economies complement eachother right now they need products the chinese people make them.

Werent China allied with US against Japan in WW2?

This is a global economy, having a bounded economy doesn't mean we are not enemies.

The US and Russia still co-operate the ISS, but does this mean anything?

The WWII was the past tense, when China was extremely weak and had a completely different government which was strongly pro-US. Of course, they didn't view us as a threat during that period.

Now Japan is the weak one and completely controlled by the US, and China is the strong one and not under anyone's control.

Last edited:
This is a global economy, having a bounded economy doesn't mean we are not enemies.

The US and Russia still co-operate the ISS, but does this mean anything.

The WWII was the past tense, when China was extremely weak and had a completely different government which was strongly pro-US. Of course, they didn't view us as a threat during that period.

Now Japan is the weak one and completely controlled by the US, and China is the strong one and not under anyone's control.

Japan is a powerful economy with extremly high living standards. I think we have different ideas about weak and power. I would rather live in Kyoto for example than in any chinese city.

Japan is a powerful economy with extremly high living standards. I think we have different ideas about weak and power. I would rather live in Kyoto for example than in any chinese city.

Japan is now full of nuclear radiation, do you still want to live there?

The US and Russia still co-operate the ISS, but does this mean anything.

You sound like you like China a lot, nationalistic in a sense.

I don't mind we are the same in Turkey.

In Chinese schools do you learn that the US is the enemy? Or is it something individuals decide on their own?

For instance I saw on tv once that Japanese school kids visit memorials for Hiroshima and Nagasaki and are told that the US did that. But I think this is strange because Japan and US are allies, make one wonder if Japanese in reality hates the US and is looking for revenge.

Ever been to Japan, what kind of foods do they have, any strange foods?

In China they have all kinds of strange foods even penises of animals in restaurants.

search youtube for "Chinese food" :)

In Chinese schools do you learn that the US is the enemy? Or is it something individuals decide on their own?

For instance I saw on tv once that Japanese school kids visit memorials for Hiroshima and Nagasaki and are told that the US did that. But I think this is strange because Japan and US are allies, make one wonder if Japanese in reality hates the US and is looking for revenge.

One thing needs to be clarified, it was the US who first viewed us as their enemy, then we have to return them the favor.

Japan always worships the strong one, that's part of their DNA. So right now Japan is in a complex situation, they both love and hate the US. They love the US because they worshipping the power, while they always hate the US because it treats them like a dog.

In China they have all kinds of strange foods even penises of animals in restaurants.

Every country does have "strange foods", but most Chinese prefer the normal foods.

Just ask the Japanese, our food has become their staple food, and they don't eat much sushi and sashimi nowadays, not good for the digestion.

Japan is now full of nuclear radiation, do you still want to live there?

Considering the fact that China did countless overland nuclear tests i assure you that China is far more radioactive than Japan. Infact Japan ahs very little radiation. Fukushima released almost nothing

Food in japan is rather normal and really delicious. I fucking love sushi.

One thing needs to be clarified, it was the US who first viewed us as their enemy, then we have to return them the favor.

Japan always worships the strong one, that's part of their DNA. So right now Japan is in a complex situation, they both love and hate the US. They love the US because they worshipping the power, while they always hate the US because it treats them like a dog.

Every country does have "strange foods", but most Chinese prefer the normal foods.

Just ask the Japanese, our food has become their staple food, and they don't eat much sushi and sashimi nowadays, not good for the digestion.

Youtube videos show chicken feet and penises as foods in China.

How does chicken feet and penis taste like, is it good, do you like it?

Youtube videos show chicken feet and penises as foods in China.

How does chicken feet and penis taste like, is it good, do you like it?

Does the stereotype sound funny to you?

The tigers are critically endangered, do you think how many tiger penises could be tasted by 1.4 billion Chinese?

Do you like the feeling when the westerners labelled you as "raghead"? Then why you are doing the same to the Chinese people?

Look, we are reasonable people, we don't judge people by their ethnicity and appearance, but by their capability.

China has earned everything by hard work, and we are deserved to be the role model for all non-western developing countries.

The tigers are critically endangered, do you think how many tiger penises could be tasted by 1.4 billion Chinese?

Do you like the feeling when the westerners labelled you as "raghead"? Then why you are doing the same to the Chinese people?

Look, we are reasonable people, we don't judge people by their ethnicity and appearance, but by their capability.

China has earned everything by hard work, and we are deserved to be the role model for all non-western developing countries.

Normally I stay far away from Chinese members' posts, but this was very well written. Especially the last line, with qualifications. Thank you.

Tiger penis didn't know people ate tiger penis in China, you seem to have exprience.

Is it big? How do you eat that, swallow it at one go? Does it taste like chicken, do you like it a lot?

Considering the fact that China did countless overland nuclear tests i assure you that China is far more radioactive than Japan. Infact Japan ahs very little radiation. Fukushima released almost nothing

So by your standard, both US and Russia are done.

Tiger penis didn't know people ate tiger penis in China, you seem to have exprience.

Is it big? How do you eat that, swallow it at one go? Does it taste like chicken, do you like it a lot?

No, I didn't taste it, the meat of the wild animals is not hygienic.

Back
Top Bottom