What's new

"ISTASNA" real beneficiary in Pakistan

seekers

Reaction score
I think the word "Istisna" is even aware who are unaware with urdu in Pakistan.
I think the real beneficiary of ISTASNA (immunity) in Pakistan are
1. General
2. Judges
3. journalist

All three have had never been accountable in any court ( even not in Asghar khan petition) in history-
What do the Pak defence members think about that??

Istasna is totally against Quran and Hadith injuctions. Either Make Pakistan secular than provide immunity to all mighty people or if you are making your constitution Islamic than remove all these immunity clauses.!

If Hazrat Fatima (R.A) bint Muhammad (P.B.U.H) was to be treated as ordinary person in front of judge and Her hands would be cut if she stole.... Than what's the aukaat of our leaders infront of such Respected personality?

Whereas sovereignty over the entire universe belongs to Allah Almighty alone and the authority which He has delegated to the State of Pakistan, through its people for being exercised within the limits prescribed by Him is a sacred trust

That's what our constitution says and see how our Leaders overstepping the limits prescribed by Allah. And than These disgusting creatures says they are protector of constitution and only Parliament is Supreme Pathetic!

Three words,

UnIslamic, Non-Democratic and Un constitutional.

First clause of Objectives resolution included in the constitution can be searched online so I will not post it here.

This law is against that first clause. Hazrat Umar allowed people to question him and so did the Prophet (PBUH)

Back
Top Bottom