What's new

ISSB Name Issue

blackadder

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,
ive applied for the SSC. passed the initial medical and tests and submitted the issb forms
However there is a small issue:
My name on educational docs is written as M. "FirstName" "Lastname"
while on my ID card is written as Muhammad "Firstname" "LastName"

the document counter person said this will create problems and form may get rejected?
However he said we will send it and if it doesn't come back it means its accepted..

I Want to know if this is really a big issue? someone here experienced this?
I don't wanna change my name unless im sure because its a big hassle and I have applied with my full name in other places too.
I have also gotten HEC attestation of degrees and they didn't raise this issue either

plz guide

How did you end up with two different names (the way its written) on different documents in the first place? Should've taken care of that and its better if you do it sooner or later.

As for the rest, if you are meant to make it through the ISSB, you will and nothing and no one on Earth can stop you. And if you are not then no one can take you there mate.
Everything comes from the Lord of Heavens, name changes, and small coincidences and problems are just means of delivering His will.

Pray to Him more than worrying :)
Good luck

Thanks for the reassurance.. well I wrote the short version back in the day during my Matric due to short space on the form. wasn't aware it would be such a big issue... Got my ID made later and since it was in Urdu I had to write the full name instead of the short version.. it hasn't caused any issue up till now and the Nadra person told me its a common thing to write Muhammad both ways.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom