What's new

ISRO's GSAT-5P launch fails

Well India (Chandrayaan) did find water on moon,which no one else could.
NASA equipment and technology on on board found water evidence which has been found thousands of times before via different probes.. Had these equipment been on board any other space vehicle, water would still be found. India only claiming cheap credit on others shoulders.

oh boy :rofl::rofl::
fyi, china did 15 launchs in 2010 and 15 successful. :china:

so??

if it's ....then its good to you, what's the matter??

there is a far difference between your government and ours. so developments are slow but firm.

It doesn't matter how many launches you make, what matters is trying something new.
we can also launch 15 rockets in a year using PSLV, but that's not needed what we need is something else, fast, new and should be reliable. Plus do not forget that you have an advantage being in UNSC and being a permanent member of UNO. Have some maturity

NASA equipment and technology on on board found water evidence which has been found thousands of times before via different probes.. Had these equipment been on board any other space vehicle, water would still be found. India only claiming cheap credit on others shoulders.

what ever it is, if they kept secret we exposed it, It was our money our property we spent it.. FINISH!!

Compare your country with the Americans, you have no right to compare India with Americans. Try judging your country.

You people havent sent a single satellite on your own launch vehicle baat karta hai moon probe ki.

Sadly you don't post when India succeeds.
Just go through the India defence section again and look around the success stories and failure stories.
You ll get to know by yourself.
;)
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO, Hindi: भारतीय अन्तरिक्ष अनुसंधान संगठन) is the primary body for space research under the control of the Government of India, and one of the leading space research organizations in the world
Indian Space Research Organisation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sadly Pakistani space organization or even Chinese aren't considered one of the leading in the world.
:lol:
Search for yourself!
You know why we face failures?
Cuz we carry out so many missions.Probably just little less than NASA.
And you know how active Pakistani space organizations are..:lol:
So you don't try and don't fail.
But we try,fail and also succeed.
Compare by yourself.
Poor guy!
:lol:

Brother don't flame. China is well ahead in Space. Whats wrong is that Chinese Space program is very secretive (like every other thing), so not much info available. But get your facts ready, china has sent man missions in space, while we are yet to implement even basics here.

But ya, GSLV failure is none but one more steps towards real technology. More we fail, more in depth we get knowledge.

Sorry, for this brothers flame. (to Chinese)

Does that mean it is the leading in the world?
Well idk,but the world says ISRO is one of the leading.
NASA has had a lot of failures,so does it stop NASA from being the best in the world?
Failures are a part of missions.
China National Space Administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sadly CNSA is not known as one of the leading in the world.
Tell me what did China contribute majorly in Space research?
Well India (Chandrayaan) did find water on moon,which no one else could.

I refrained myself from commenting on this thread before I saw this post.

You are entitled to do what ever you want to defend your lovely ISRO, but you should never try to belittle CNSA's accomplishment by comparing it with an Indian space agency which just failed to launch a satelite.

By your definition, CNSA may not be recognized as one of the leading in the world, but by any definition, CNSA performed better than the pathetic ISRO.

BTW, on what ground ISRO can be seen as one of the leading ones? And what orgnizations can be seen as the leading ones? I am just curious with the way Indians see the world.

Get back to the topic. No need to be children and make fun of something when it fails. It has to fail in order to succeed.

what ever we are doing with our rockets is quite comparable to the modern day technology. we are not much behind. They are only Russians and Americans who are really ahead with moon landings and space shuttle. But still their Rocket's are quite comparable to us wht we are trying to achieve. We need not to do all those experiments again to prove the cryogenic engine a good technology or the alloy metallurgy. because its known to us. It's only that we need to bring that in shape. I think a reverse engineering would be a good option or what?

Last edited:
somethng i ve notices here ----regarding the INDIA _PAKISTAN equation
its really funny and something that makes me happy.......

initially Pakistani's used to always compare India with themselves and did boost their ego is some aspects , now they tend to boost their ego by comparing India with more technologically countries like China and the US.....finally atleast they are getting the point that India is leaving them behind.....

initially Pakistani's used to always compare India with themselves and did boost their ego is some aspects , now they tend to boost their ego by comparing India with more technologically countries like China and the US.....finally atleast they are getting the point that India is leaving them behind.....

exactly buddy I dont get it, and tha'S what i wrote in my previous post. I do not know why Pakistanis comparing us with some 3rd country?? Some times bringing China, some times America, some times European Union and etc etc and etc... Nonsense. Their own equation has no variable I guess.
It's so ironic.

Mate, we can still do that. Poverty, toilets, etc.

Btw, no one compared you to the US.

Mate, we can still do that. Poverty, toilets, etc.

Btw, no one compared you to the US.

You are acting like you lived in developed country :lol:
Atleast we are growing much faster than you

let us come back to the topic
ok it failed..
so what next??? we need heavy payload Launch Vehicle.

:rofl:

lol Burning!!!! As usual the whole world accept it except you. lol But the thing is there was no other probe that had them! Not only NASA instruments but two other ISRO instruments found evidence of water on Moon.

Back
Top Bottom