What's new

Isro, Tata Motors develop India's first fuel cell bus

First confirm which section your thread is suitable, open that section i.e. Indian defence, you see Post New Thread Tab top left on page, click that icon which open title & matter page. Fill appropriate title on title column after that you write rest post body in matter column. Then simply click Submit New thread tab.

thnx :D ......

See the post a new thread option on top left corner in the central &south asia section click it and post your info in thread

thnx :D ......

This is a slap to All Pakistanis who are saying ISRO is just Showoff & none of thier techs can be used

DSCN5948.jpg
its a damn sexy looking bus:cheesy:.man i think i have fallen in love with it:smitten:

TATA is certainly interested in futuristic technologies. It is not just some laggard company looking to get the job done, it is preparing to be an interational leader. There are a million fields to explore. Hopefully they will keep bringing pride to India.

This is another answer to all those who link poverty to activities of ISRO.1st answer is the technology that ISRO developed for the launch of its own satellite is now earning it a lots of revenue through its foreign commercial satellites launch services thus contributing in reducing poverty.
2nd this successful development of fuel cell technology for automobiles by both ISRO and TATA Motors using ISRO's technology will give another contribution in reducing pollutions and green house gasses that will benefit both India and World,not only that this technology will earn billions of revenue for both ISRO and TATA Motors that will also contribute in reducing poverty.Great going ISRO and India's largest Industrial empire TATA.:yahoo:

Wonderfull news .

Good job by TATA & ISRO ...... :cheers:

One question : Can we make a spin-off of this fuel cell technology for an AIP ??

@Armstrong @Secur want to be the launch customers? Indo-Pak relations will soar over this. :)
@hinduguy can be the broker.

No ! :no:

In our country if buses & other modes of transportation, private & otherwise, powered by Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) have resulted in many a Pakistani loosing their lives to many a Pakistani loosing their buttocks - Hydrogen is the last thing I'd advocate using ! :fie:

Apneii @Secur Bhai - I know it isn't funny but I can't help it ! :ashamed:

I know about a guy who when sitting in the Bolan Carry Daba (his own) had the CNG cylinder under his seat blown up - Khuda ka Shukar haii ke no one died but he lost all sensitivity on the skin of most of his buttocks ! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kitna deti hai? :blink: I mean what are the running costs?

Secondly, being run on Hydrogen, can the terrorists use the buses as Hydrogen bombs?? :woot: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom