What's new

ISRO creates history as it commissions world's third largest hypersonic wind tunnel

HSTDV.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

So we can test this hypersonic vehicle in our hypersonic windtunnel

Have they been tested yet? Are these just models?

The various technologies are being tested
upload_2017-3-21_16-57-9.jpeg

combuster development old pic
images

images

Scramjet_Combustor_Test_Facility.jpg

SCRAMJET

images

ISRO_Scramjet_Engine_1.jpg

images

Scramjet_Combuster.jpg

The wind tunnel testing which were being done in Israel will now henceworth be done in India
HypersonicaircraftDRDO-5.jpg

Double ramp inlet geometry of Indian scramjet
upload_2017-3-21_17-11-15.png

CFD analysis of India's scramjet pressure contour using FLUENT
upload_2017-3-21_17-8-56.png

Density contour
upload_2017-3-21_17-9-34.png

Mach contour

upload_2017-3-21_17-9-58.png
upload_2017-3-21_17-9-34.png
upload_2017-3-21_17-9-58.png

All information provided by Warrior monk of indian defence forum

upload_2017-3-21_17-13-44.png

Supersonic Flame during Pilot Hydrogen injection

upload_2017-3-21_17-14-10.png

upload_2017-3-21_17-15-51.png

upload_2017-3-21_17-16-19.png

From warrior monk of indian defence forum

Yes I know we are behind but rest assured this project work is going on and will be tested soon

No- you are biggest bragger.

Do I talk about Taiwan become a superpower and US is already a superpower. But every Indians brag about every minute Indian result as historical achievement. How Indian members and media behave remind me of soriority culture in US colleges.

But you never went to college

Haha, I was a TA at college and taught courses there. Back then, I know that Indians like to exaggerate. It's not a PDF thing. It's just the degree of bragging is much higher here.

by poor aint job and low quality construction I think I can make a gues....:enjoy:....just kidding man:china:

You always do kidding so no need to clarify that. We treat you as kid only so enjoy and write whatever you want because it will hardly have any meaning.

by poor aint job and low quality construction I think I can make a gues....:enjoy:....just kidding man:china:

You were just pretending you are joking. We know you well, you just have to take the cheap shot. :lol:

No surprise at all. By deliberately not mentioning the first two, you know one of them must be Chinese. It would be MUCH more satisfactory for them to be "the 3rd largest in the world" if the first two were USA and Russia/France/UK, barring China.

You were just pretending you are joking. We know you well, you just have to take the cheap shot. :lol:

No surprise at all. By deliberately not mentioning the first two, you know one of them must be Chinese. It would be MUCH more satisfactory for them to be "the 3rd largest in the world" if the first two were USA and Russia/France/UK, barring China.

Of course, it was a blantant, below the belt extreme cheap shot :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom