What's new

Israelis Watch Bombs Drop on Gaza From Front-Row Seats

Even I can refer to a map and tell that Beit Hanoun and Sderot are right next to each other, but it still doesn't support your claim that Israeli army took them up there to watch it and that this particular hilltop is a military only area. They decided to invade Gaza because of three Israeli kids, do you really think they would knowingly put all these Israelis in the harms way, so close to the border? Doesn't make sense.

They're all over the border areas. In the past this has happened as well in 2009. That is very close to the border. The army didn't have a problem with it. Either way, if you don't want to believe it. It says a lot about this state.

Well I like to support the underdogs and I support Israel's right to defend its territory and citizens. Yes Israel is a much more superior military power than Palestinian armed groups, but as far as popular support on social media is concerned, they are the underdogs Just playing the devil's advocate here and not everything has to be about religion.

How is israel the "underdog" exactly?? Taking over the land of native peoples and occupying that land with the support of the worlds most powerful country is not exactly considered being an "under dog". If anything, the Palestinians who are now the minority in their own native homeland and have been forced to flee to nations abroad deserve the title of underdog.

How is israel the "underdog" exactly?? Taking over the land of native peoples and occupying that land with the support of the worlds most powerful country is not exactly considered being an "under dog". If anything, the Palestinians who are now the minority in their own native homeland and have been forced to flee to nations abroad deserve the title of underdog.

He doesn't seem to realize that the reason social media in general is becoming more and more pro-Palestinian is due to the decades of bias coverage from Western media towards this conflict which has caused a backlash and done more harm than good for Israelis.

He doesn't seem to realize that the reason social media in general is becoming more and more pro-Palestinian is due to the decades of bias coverage from Western media towards this conflict which has caused a backlash and done more harm than good for Israelis.

Brother @Hazzy997 ,

How is it these mushriks work freely in Arab countries when they are so pro-Israel ?

Brother @Hazzy997 ,

How is it these mushriks work freely in Arab countries when they are so pro-Israel ?

Are you speaking of leadership? It's difficult to change things so quickly. Remember all the oil in the Arab world makes it so important for corporate interests. But, there is an increasing and overwhelming support from the people to Palestine. Nobody is pro-Israel, expect a marginal amount. There is a minority that may not like Palestinians but also don't like Israelis.

I see within ten years time something will change.

Are you speaking of leadership? It's difficult to change things so quickly. Remember all the oil in the Arab world makes it so important for corporate interests. But, there is an increasing and overwhelming support from the people to Palestine. Nobody is pro-Israel, expect a marginal amount. There is a minority that may not like Palestinians but also don't like Israelis.

I see within ten years time something will change.

I'm talking about the indians (Hindus)

I'm talking about the indians (Hindus)

Why not ask the same question to the western world hating muslims, who live in Western countries(most of them on doles) and call for their downfall at the same time.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/15/w...egion&region=lede-package&WT.nav=lede-package

14open_sderot1-superJumbo.jpg

Last Wednesday night, as he stood on a hilltop outside the Israeli town of Sderot and watched the bombardment of Gaza on the plain below, a Danish newspaper reporter snapped an iPhone photo of about a dozen locals who cheered on their military from plastic chairs while eating popcorn.

Allan Sørensen, a veteran Middle East correspondent for Denmark’s Kristeligt Dagblad, then uploaded the image to Twitter with a sardonic caption that described the macabre scene as “Sderot cinema.”

Continue reading the main story
The image of the Israeli spectators was taken after 9 p.m. local time on Wednesday night, the reporter said, which was about the same time that what was intended to be a “precision strike,” from Israel’s military killed at least eight of their Palestinian neighbors, seated in similar plastic chairs at a beachside cafe in Gaza, waiting to watch the World Cup semifinal between Argentina and the Netherlands.

As his image reverberated around the social network, where it was shared more than 10,000 times, the reporter was surprised by the response. It was, he said in a telephone interview from Israel, “nothing new.” Similar scenes, of Israeli spectators gathered on the high ground above Gaza to view the destruction below, were documented in a Times of London article and a video report from Denmark’s TV2 during Operation Cast Lead in 2009.

Continue reading the main story
A Danish television news report from January, 2009 showed Israelis watching the bombing of Gaza from a nearby hill. TV2 Denmark, via YouTube
Explaining that he has also previously witnessed Palestinians cheering news of bombings that killed Israelis, Mr. Sørensen said that, in a war, “this is what happens.” Civilians and fighters on both sides, he said, “go through a process of dehumanizing the enemy.”

Photo

The Israeli army places them there. This is a white Jewish psychopathic entity.

Cigarette in hand and watching killing of people of Gaza.

Animals are much better than them...

And how do you choose sides in a conflict you know nothing about??

he doesnt need to know as long as muslim are being killed they have side to support.
But as expected first objection to this photo was raised by an Indian.

not bad for tasting the feeling of revenge.

Isreali are sick people and i am also sick of those people who support aggressor and justify killers no matter which nationality they from

Back
Top Bottom