What's new

Israelis finally caught counterfeiting American Dollars!

Damn those Zionist proverbs are wise indeed. Oh wait, is it okay to admit that? :D
Yeah i had an experience of approaching the horse from the back unfortunately. :D So i will definitely admit that, as i came back from half dead. :P

The sad part is that you believe it is a cover up. In your mind, unless the American media make any crime that involves a Jew or some Jews as sanctioned by a global cabal of hidden Jews bent on world domination, it is a 'cover up'. To your mind, any criminality, no matter how petty, committed by a Jew or involves a few Jews, is a sign of some innate evil in Jews. A crime committed by a Jew cannot be of simple criminality but an evil act that his/her Jewishness compelled him/her to perform.

my my what lengths of rationality will some people go when the perpetrator of the crime happens to be not a Muslim

The sad part is that you believe it is a cover up. In your mind, unless the American media make any crime that involves a Jew or some Jews as sanctioned by a global cabal of hidden Jews bent on world domination, it is a 'cover up'. To your mind, any criminality, no matter how petty, committed by a Jew or involves a few Jews, is a sign of some innate evil in Jews. A crime committed by a Jew cannot be of simple criminality but an evil act that his/her Jewishness compelled him/her to perform.
its got nothing to do with jews…. its israelis….
it should be called the "israeli" note and it should be made clear that these notes were coming out of israel… how ever besides yahoo news.. i didn't even see this story anywhere. and even in yahoo news while reading it i thought it was done within the states … way towards the end they mentioned israel for a bit…
they want to keep rednecks like yourself brainwashed that israel is some innocent country that never does anything to the states and that they deserve our unconditional support…. the influence of israelis is so great in america that they even able to influence media outlets on how they portray israel..

Yeah i had an experience of aproaching the horse from the back unfortunately. :D So i will definitely admit that, as i came back from half dead. :P

So I take it that you trust the Yiddish proverb to get the other two components of the saying right, or do you want to test those too?

when the israelis forged foreign passports , the same excuses and explanations were offered

A positive Rating is waiting for an informative reply here. If anyone is interested :D

For the topic of the thread, it is known that the Secret Service is chasing scores of counterfeiters at any one time. It usually apprehends almost all of them rather quickly, like in this case it took about a year when the criminals located their operations in mainland USA.

So I take it that you trust the Yiddish proverb to get the other two components of the saying right, or do you want to test those too?
Sir, Wo kehtey hain na, Saanp ka kaata, rassi sy bhi darta hy. :D Same is the case here. :rofl:

For the topic of the thread, it is known that the Secret Service is chasing scores of counterfeiters at any one time. It usually apprehends almost all of them rather quickly, like in this case it took about a year when the criminals located their operations in mainland USA.
Source will be appreciated :)

So I take it that you now trust Yiddish proverbs to be true. :D
Actually this is what our religion teaches us. Whatever your heart believes is right you can accept that from other religions. But anything which goes against my religion, i will never accept that. And i find nothing against my religion in that Proverb :D

Source will be appreciated :)

Actually this is what our religion teaches us. Whatever your heart believes is right you can accept that from other religions. But anything which goes against my religion, i will never accept that. And i findnothing against my religion in that Proverb :D

From the OP "the ring moved its operation early this year to New Jersey to cut down on costs, agents said", which means they were caught within 8 months. Also, " In the fiscal year ended Sept. 30, the service recovered $157 million in fake bills" and this group was only about a $4.5 million operation.

Relatively small potatoes, and now caught, boiled and mashed, served with gravy.

my my what lengths of rationality will some people go when the perpetrator of the crime happens to be not a Muslim
My...My...If the American media report this, you will say that AIPAC and the Jews have so much influence that nothing will happen to Israel. But since the American media treats this as just another petty crime among many other crimes, you say this is a 'cover up'. No matter what, America and Jews lose the PR game. You already made up your minds on what are the Jews. What is the point of this ? No point at all. You just want to kvetch about the Jews.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom