What's new

Israelis burn down apartment lodged by black Africans.

You are an insult to Muslims, because if judge Muslim intelligence by you then... well lets just live it as it is....

my love for Torah Jews just gonna up a bit more after that post :smitten:

i have no religion for say, say i am a human and an insult to the whole humanity if that pleases you :).

where's Solomon Cohenmeisterfeldbaum now?

i'd love to read his input on this, considering Pakistanis are such intolerant and evil people according to him :laugh:

(as i type this message, there are African-origin people and even non-Muslim Nepali immigrants earning their bread somewhere in Karachi)

I hate getting into "zionist talks" in PDF, but interestingly, many Orthodox Jews are anti-zionist and this is worth mentioning. It's important to distinguish that not all Jews are zionists......and it seems, not all zionists are really Jews!! Just look at US congress :D

I agree with that, there's no denying. I have nothing against Jews and i have stated that numerous times in this forum.

Here is my stance regarding Zionism and israel:

I have Jewish friends. Of course, i never discuss politics with them or anything, and i don't hate Jews, in fact i believe Orthodox Jews and Muslims have a lot in common, even other Jews share a lot of similarities with us Muslims. I respect Jews, my teachers were Jewish, my classmates, my friends, etc....

In fact, Jews helped my family in our times of struggle, so why would i, or why should i hate Jews? Zionism, i might disagree with it, but i'm not against the israeli state, i support a two state solution because israel is now here to stay and its arab neighbors can't do anything to dislodge it unless they want to face the combined wrath of the West+israel??? I'm just against the double standards of israelis/zionists while in Western countries they support open border policy and here they are burning homes of African migrants.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with that, there's no denying. I have nothing against Jews and i have stated that numerous times in this forum.

Here is my stance regarding Zionism:

I have Jewish friends. Of course, i never discuss politics with them or anything, and i don't hate Jews, in fact i believe Orthodox Jews and Muslims have a lot in common, even other Jews share a lot of similarities with us Muslims. I respect Jews, my teachers were Jewish, my classmates, my friends, etc....

In fact, Jews helped my family in our times of struggle, so why would i, or why should i hate Jews? Zionism, i might disagree with it, but i'm not against the israeli state, i support a two state solution because israel is now here to stay and its arab neighbors can't do anything to dislodge it unless they want to face the combined wrath of the West+israel??? I'm just against the double standards of israelis/zionists while in Western countries they support open border policy.

Desert Fox, you are right on target there, jews eat kosher/halal muslims do that too, jews get circumcision done muslims get that done too, there are lots of other similiarities between jews and muslims, moses is a prophet to jews and muslims both, there are lots of other similiarities especially with orthodox jews, but this zionism looks like have come out of no where and they are claiming it to be judaism which is plain wrong,

i have pointed out in the forum earlier, Jews are not Zionists & Zionists are not Jews

i asked before and i will ask again.

what is a black african?
is it the same as a white european or hispanic south american? Are there indian asians?

before any of you say it...no the middle eastern ppl i know dont consider themselves african...they say call them middle eastern.
and south africans are not indigenous ppl. they came there and colonized

from when did satan worshippers became Jews ?? no wonder the real jews are pissed off

True Torah Jews Against Zionism

Linking jews with zionism is an direct insult to prophet moses, either you are jew or a zionist you cant be both..

Something like this happens on a daily basis in Karachi between Pashtuns and Mohajirs

Nothing new here.

Desert Fox, you are right on target there, jews eat kosher/halal muslims do that too, jews get circumcision done muslims get that done too, there are lots of other similiarities between jews and muslims, moses is a prophet to jews and muslims both, there are lots of other similiarities especially with orthodox jews, but this zionism looks like have come out of no where and they are claiming it to be judaism which is plain wrong,

i have pointed out in the forum earlier, Jews are not Zionists & Zionists are not Jews

Thank you, and here is a very interesting story that i will tell you and many here will find it hard to believe:

The Emperor of Byzantine (during the early life of our prophet (PBUH)) had a dream that people who will be circumcised would take over Constantinople (the Ottomans later do conquer the city) and since at that time the message of Islam was not brought down yet, the Emperor mistakenly took the Jews as the enemies who would overthrow Christianity and rule the Byzantine Empire from its capital therefore he ordered the mass expulsion of thousands of Jews, however later on it turned out that it was Muslims (the circumcised people) who were destined to conquer the Byzantine empire.

And believe it or not, no matter how much people try to portray Muslims as enemies of Judaism or Jews, history proves otherwise.

In fact, the only Golden Age of Judaism was under Muslim rule of Spain and the former territories of the Roman/Byzantine Empire as well as the Sasanid Empire of Persia.

Thank you, and here is a very interesting story that i will tell you and many here will find it hard to believe:

The Emperor of Byzantine (during the early life of our prophet (PBUH)) had a dream that people with circumcision will take over Constantinople (the Ottomans later do conquer the city) and since at that time the message of Islam was not brought down yet, the Emperor mistakenly took the Jews as the enemies who would overthrow Christianity and rule the Byzantine Empire from its capital therefore he ordered the mass expulsion of thousands of Jews, however later on it turned out that it was Muslims (the circumcised people) who were destined to conquer the Byzantine empire.

And believe it or not, no matter how much people try to portray Muslims as enemies of Judaism or Jews, history proves otherwise.

In fact, the only Golden Age of Judaism was under Muslim rule of Spain and the former territories of the Roman/Byzantine Empire as well as the Sasanid Empire of Persia.

That was an era when Muslims were enlightened people and highly educated.

The downfall came with the sacking of Baghdad in 1253 by the Mongols and the fall of Constantinople in 1453 by the Ottomans, something which the Islamic World still has not recovered.

With the destruction of Baghdad, Europe moved ahead of the Middle East in terms of scientific achievement and the fall of Constantinople served accelerated the process for Europeans to find different ways to the Orient and thus discovering America and the European Imperial Age.

The Emperor of Byzantine (during the early life of our prophet (PBUH)) had a dream that people who will be circumcised would take over Constantinople (the Ottomans later do conquer the city) and since at that time the message of Islam was not brought down yet, the Emperor mistakenly took the Jews as the enemies who would overthrow Christianity and rule the Byzantine Empire from its capital therefore he ordered the mass expulsion of thousands of Jews, however later on it turned out that it was Muslims (the circumcised people) who were destined to conquer the Byzantine empire.

thank you the valuable input - my point is people who wrote religion are were not really idiots it would be foolish to think our ancestors were idiots, i am yet to choose a religion but i belive god exists.

and god wants us to live peacefully without hating each other (full stop)

In fact, Jews helped my family in our times of struggle, so why would i, or why should i hate Jews? Zionism, i might disagree with it, but i'm not against the israeli state, i support a two state solution because israel is now here to stay and its arab neighbors can't do anything to dislodge it unless they want to face the combined wrath of the West+israel??? I'm just against the double standards of israelis/zionists while in Western countries they support open border policy and here they are burning homes of African migrants.

im with you 100% on that

Greetings...

I agree, there's absolutely no reason to hate Jews.

See, the thing is that Zionists state that Jews are very much a race in itself. So since they openly justify that Israel would always be a Jewish-majority state, with the application of suppression tactics against other ethnic/religious groups, then that is racism. Through and through.

It is not to say that all Israelis are explicitly racist. But if we add up the equation, the very ideology that sustains Israel is implicitly racist in itself.

On another note, some folks here state that Arabs are racist toward us "inferior" Asians. It is true that there are some issues, but let's state some facts here from my country's perspective (I don't know about Pakistan and India).

Approximately 7 million Bangladeshis are currently working overseas. A chunk of them in the Middle East. And Saudi Arabia is the number one destination. Mostly unskilled Bangladeshis work there. And not only that. Saudi Airlines is number one in terms of cabin factor. Not only in Bangladesh, but the whole of Asia (thanks to Hajj flights). Now that speaks volume.

Yes, there are issues over there, but Asians still go there and work to bring remittance revenue to their countries. I think the problem in those countries is not because Arabs are racist, but it is due to the sheer lack of democracy and human rights.

However "holier than thou" Zionists can be compared to Arabs, there is simply no denying that Zionism is implicitly a racist ideology.

Back
Top Bottom