What's new

Israelis burn down apartment lodged by black Africans.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Jerusalem apartment housing African migrants goes up in flames; police suspect arson
Four Eritreans rushed to hospital; anti-migrant graffiti scrawled on door

An apartment housing African migrants in Jerusalem went up in flames early Monday, with investigators suspecting the blaze may have been intentionally lit.

Graffiti was also found spray-painted above a door of the apartment saying “Get out of the neighborhood.”

Ten people were pulled out of the Jaffa Road apartment after the fire was reported just after 3 a.m. Monday. Four Eritreans were rushed to hospital for smoke inhalation and released.

Police said an initial investigation pointed to arson. “The police view this incident in a very harsh light and we are mobilizing all our forces to catch the culprits,” an official said.

The Foreign Ministry also released a condemnation of the incident, saying that “There is no justification to such a heinous crime that puts people’s lives in harm’s way.”

Anti-African immigrant violence has peaked in Israel in recent weeks as scores of people have rallied in Tel Aviv for the deportation of the estimated 60,000-70,000 African migrants living in the country without legal status.

This is the first time migrants have been targeted in Jerusalem, which is home to a small but growing African community, mostly centered near the city’s Mahane Yehuda outdoor market.

Most African migrants in Israel live in south Tel Aviv, with many also finding work in the southern resort town of Eilat.

Jerusalem apartment housing African migrants goes up in flames; police suspect arson | The Times of Israel

Ever since Netanyahu declared a crackdown on black immigrants, the Israeli have taken it upon themselves to attack black people.

The only democracy in the middle east, yeah right more like the only apartheid, racist, occupying, illegal, terrorist state on the planet.

It's quite ironic, yesterday I was watching speeches of Netanyahu and Shimon Peres talking about how free and democratic their nation is.

Hah.

Nothing new, Ethiopian Jews have been calling for equality for many years but to be a true Zionist Jew one must blue eyed, fair skinned, preferably coming from Europe. Israel should be re-named the white Jewish state.

Nothing new, Ethiopian Jews have been calling for equality for many years but to be a true Zionist Jew one must blue eyed, fair skinned, preferably coming from Europe. Israel should be re-named the white Jewish state.

There is no difference between the mentality of Nazis and Jews, and the funny thing is they both hate each other but they are so much alike.

Mutha fukaaaa's tired of killing innocent palestninans now killing your own people yhhh reason they were of different colour ????? heyyy yhhh becon of light in middle east my arse..

RIP the dead - who ever they are didn't deserved to be burnt down -

funny thing that, if you read the elders of zion, even the european guys will be murdered after the objectives are met - they want to create a new race of pure blood lines.

Perfect example of racism in the zionist state, and then people say we are "conspiracy theorists" and that we make up "baseless claims".

Let get this straight once for all "War of ideology is a distraction" the real war is on the HUMANITY this is the war on Humanity & the survival of the fittest...

God save us all - God should help us..

where's Solomon Cohenmeisterfeldbaum now?

i'd love to read his input on this, considering Pakistanis are such intolerant and evil people according to him :laugh:

(as i type this message, there are African-origin people and even non-Muslim Nepali immigrants earning their bread somewhere in Karachi)

Perfect example of racism in the zionist state, and then people say we are "conspiracy theorists" and that we make up "baseless claims".

I hate getting into "zionist talks" in PDF, but interestingly, many Orthodox Jews are anti-zionist and this is worth mentioning. It's important to distinguish that not all Jews are zionists......and it seems, not all zionists are really Jews!! Just look at US congress :D

Last edited by a moderator:

i'd love to read his input on this, considering Pakistanis are such intolerant and evil people according to him :laugh:

(as i type this message, there are African-origin people and even non-Muslim Nepali immigrants earning their bread somewhere in Karachi)
Your 4 million Afghanis, our 70000 illegal infiltrators, ring any bells? You know what's the topic about and who these infiltrators are, i have no doubt you have no problems with short-term memory.

I hate getting into "zionist talks" in PDF, but interestingly, many Orthodox Jews are anti-zionist and this is worth mentioning. It's important to distinguish that not all Jews are zionists......and it seems, not all zionists are really Jews!! Just look at US congress :D

Jews are the choosen people of GOD -

Zionists are not jews it would be wrong to call zionists as jews as it would be a real insult to the real torah jews.

I have greater respect for the real Torah Jews - god bless them & may their numbers increase :smitten:

Your 4 million Afghanis, our 70000 illegal infiltrators, ring any bells? You know what's the topic about and who these infiltrators are, i have no doubt you have no problems with short-term memory.

so you support the racial hatredness towards the blacks in israel ???

Last edited by a moderator:

my short term memory is awful....long term memory is that of an elephant.

it rings bells -- but we arent exactly burning down Afghan refugee camps -- though the situation is similar in some ways in the sense that there are people who want them all out (for some of the same reasons)

in separate news, i heard that netanayu authorized construction of 300 more settler homes in occupied west bank

Jews are the choosen people of GOD

Zionists are not jews it would be wrong to call zionists as jews as it would be a real insult to the real torah jews.

I have greater respect for the real Torah Jews - god bless them & may their numbers increase :smitten:

God bless humanity. We are all created by God, so the whole "chosen people" thing doesnt resonate much

Jews are the choosen people of GOD -

so you support the racial hatredness towards the blacks in israel ???

You are an insult to Muslims, because if judge Muslim intelligence by you then... well li will not judge...

@Aechdemon. we are proudly world's largest refugee hosting nation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom