What's new

Israeli reporter attacked in Berlin ‘for speaking Hebrew’

Alt-right? Lmao she was obviously attacked by Muslim immigrants. You should have read the news/seen the video before writing down that essay of yours.
You should have read my "essay" I said they were possibly paid for this engineered event for your alt right websites. how about that. NOW MOVE on.

You're squatting in the UK. When are you going to learn how to speak English properly?

You are a absolute turd u mug about squatting u little keyboard warrior. I speak better English then your whole family u little sh1t it's little pu55ies like you on the internet that get brave but in reality are societies biggest losers

You're squatting in the UK. When are you going to learn how to speak English properly?

As for my spelling of your theres nothing else I would expect from a loser like you anyway got so upset with my comment hurt your 5hitty little feelings didnt I poor little b1tch

You are a absolute turd u mug about squatting u little keyboard warrior. I speak better English then your whole family u little sh1t it's little pu55ies like you on the internet that get brave but in reality are societies biggest losers

As for my spelling of your theres nothing else I would expect from a loser like you anyway got so upset with my comment hurt your 5hitty little feelings didnt I poor little b1tch

AtSlNUj.gif

Hebrew sounds like Arabic. Probably they thought she was Arab
Or greek.

Look in the end attacks on Muslims will keep on happening. Muslims have brought it upon themselves. With 1.5 billion of them and spreading like locusts in secular countries and trying to impose shariah and planting bombs and killing innocents by using lame justification from Quran. People have a right to vent their anger and they just need to bear that from now on.... And accept it as a will of god.
Is that why you kill muslims for slaughtering cows and eating them?

Didn't see an attack, looks like a little group of immature kids fooling around to get on camera.

Didn't see an attack, looks like a little group of immature kids fooling around to get on camera.

If it had happened to a Muslim reporter, the whole media would be talking about Islamophobia. Including the DemoRAT party which I'm sure you vote for.

If it had happened to a Muslim reporter, the whole media would be talking about Islamophobia. Including the DemoRAT party which I'm sure you vote for.

You're mentally off and need some help.

Ah, the tactic of the palestinians. Pretend to be the victim when in fact you're the perpetrator.

I have never been to palistine but im pretty sure palistinians have no ability to be the attackers . hamas may be but not ordinary palistinian citizens.

I have never been to palistine but im pretty sure palistinians have no ability to be the attackers . hamas may be but not ordinary palistinian citizens.

You'll need to speak to the hundreds of Israelis stabbed, shot and run over by "ordinary palestinan citizens"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom