What's new

Israeli policeman sexually assaults Palestinian woman. The punishment: 1 month in jail. For her.

Yeah, I read that... I'm not taking any side...

surely, My response wasn't towards the police version.. I told that for what @500 said after that post ..

You know how an Israeli feels when you wish them "another nazi chapter"? Looking at your flags, since you are probably and Indian, how would you feel ifanybody wished you "another chapter" of british rule? And please dont talk as if rape is an alien thing in India. Israel is much more safer for women than India.

Even if we buy your beloved Hamas version of the story, she was not killed or raped like in Iran, whe was not tortured like in Syria, she did not even pass a virginity test like in Egypt. So calm down little moron.

So it's OK to grope and imprison as long as you don't kill? Some Only Democracy mindset you have there.

I could not make you look worse than you yourself are doing now. Keep it up.

Last edited:
You know how an Israeli feels when you wish them "another nazi chapter"? Looking at your flags, since you are probably and Indian, how would you feel ifanybody wished you "another chapter" of british rule? And please dont talk as if rape is an alien thing in India. Israel is much more safer for women than India.

May I know, what do you mean by "probably an Indian" .. ?? I'm an Indian ...

I'm not saying rape is a alien thing in India ... yes, it happens more in our country.. but I haven't heard anything like 'Indian army raped Pakistani girl in check point' or 'Pakistan army raped Indian girl in the border' ... We may be a very third world country, but whichever such incident that comes in our sight, we at least fight for the victim ... but look at these Israeli people.. they are so cool about it...

May I know, what do you mean by "probably an Indian" .. ?? I'm an Indian ...

I dont have any qualms with you being an Indian. You very well might be one...but then again, not everybody with an Indian flag is an Indian as there have been a lot of false flaggers around.

I'm not saying rape is a alien thing in India ... yes, it happens more in our country.. but I haven't heard anything like 'Indian army raped Pakistani girl in check point' or 'Pakistan army raped Indian girl in the border' ... We may be a very third world country, but whichever such incident that comes in our sight, we at least fight for the victim ... but look at these Israeli people.. they are so cool about it...
The Israelis were not cool about it. They are not cheering the incident are they? But they are just defending themselves. It was the Israeli soldier who was slapped by that woman and what would anybody do in that situation other than detaining. Here it was done by the female israeli soldiers. Why coming to conclusion by hearing only one side of the story??

Back
Top Bottom