What's new

Israeli nightmare "Appearance of an other Nasrallah in Gaza"

The Keyword about this leader whose actions solely strikes fear in the heart of Zionist savages is "UNPREDICTABLE".

Reminds us of beloved Nasrallah. Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala bless them both. True Arab patriots and true Arab leaders in Muslim world despite being alone in their fight for Quds and Lebanon.
Downfall is the word ARAB.

Until u replace that with Muslims you will always be tribal and on the losing side

Israel will be introducing a game changing weapon within 2-3 years.

This weapon will render Hamas and Hezbollah almost completely impotent. They can then be picked off and slaughtered like sheep, insha'allah.

Talk is cheap, weapons will be useless, an oppressor can go just so long, harping on about its achievements, when it is done on the blood and bones of the oppressed.

The doors of mercy from Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah have already been closed on your people when they rejected Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam.

When Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah's punishment comes, and it will come .... there will be no escape for your kind.

Talk is cheap, weapons will be useless, an oppressor can go just so long, harping on about its achievements, when it is done on the blood and bones of the oppressed.

The doors of mercy from Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah have already been closed on your people when they rejected Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam.

When Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah's punishment comes, and it will come .... there will be no escape for your kind.

Allah is on Israel's side. I thought that would be obvious to you by now, what with your endless defeats.

Allah is on Israel's side. I thought that would be obvious to you by now, what with your endless defeats.

Is that so!

How pitiful your state of being really is.

Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah is not on the side of those who murdered HIS Prophets and your kind murdered two of Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah's Prophets, Zakariyyah Alaihi Salam and Yahya Alaihi Salam.

Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah is not on the side of those who have changed the word of God in the Torah like your kind has. Replacing the punishment of adultery from what was ordained to convenience your elite from facing the same punishment.

Allah Subhnahu Wata'aalah is not on the side of those who, once were saved by Pharoah's army, parting the Red Sea. To have melted their gold while Musa Alaihi Salam was on the Mountain seeking the Allah's Commandments, to build a Gold Cow to worship.

Your kind was thrown out, expelled from the Holy Land for your wickedness. The only reason why you are back, is because you and your kind are being taken for a ride. This will be, for all intents and purposes, your last ride. And you are blinded by your own vanity and hubris, that you cannot see it. Even if you do manage to see it, there ain't a damn thing you could do to change it.

So carry on in your pitiful state, like scum with not a prayer in the world to save you. Your end will be one that will stand as a testament on Judgement Day.

We will reshape Middle East

1400159_492.jpeg

According to the political group of Daneshjoo (Student) News Agency, "Yahya Al-Sinwar", the leader of the Hamas Islamic Resistance Movement in the Gaza Strip, said today (Saturday) that one of the reasons of the Zionist regime's intensification of illegal actions against the Palestinians is the haste of some Arab countries to normalize relations with Zionists and also the divisiveness of Palestinian groups.

According to Al-Jazeera, al-Sinwar said that resistance to the Zionist enemy proved that Al-Aqsa Mosque has its staunch defenders, and that defending this holy place is a strategic goal.

"If there is another war with the occupying regime, the face of the Middle East will change and Israel will not tolerate any real attack," he added. "What happened was a maneuver to assess our strength, and we do not need a war to see the weaknesses of Israel."

Al-Sinwar stressed that the resistance was able to stop the Zionist regime with one hand, the regime which had become the Qibla of some Arab countries"

"We tested many of our missiles at sea and we had to test them on the ground," he added. "Israel's goal was to destroy half of the resistance and return Gaza to decades ago, but it failed miserably and our resistance survived, and if they return to fight, we will return too."

According to al-Sinwar, the Zionist regime intended to kill more than 10,000 members of the Gaza Resistance, but failed to kill more than 90 members of the resistance.

"After this great victory and after May 2021, we say we are no longer the previous group," he stressed.

The head of the Hamas movement in Gaza also spoke about the Zionist regime's success in destroying the resistance tunnels, saying that the Zionists had not been able to destroy more than three percent of the tunnels.

Regarding the reconstruction and improvement of the situation of the residents of Gaza, he said that the living conditions of the people of Gaza and each of the residents must change significantly and Hamas will not be satisfied with less than this.

disgusting treason by those who call themselves muslims i even did read somebody say allah is on the side of the jews of the dajjalic forces the lack of believe is shameful it breaks my heart to see this kind of defeated souls but dont worry we arent defeated as you are and only because you dont know how much damage we cause to the zionists doesnt mean the damage isnt caused so go ahead and kiss the feet of the jews if that makes you happy we will stand with islam and we will soon enough liberate the palestinian territories and if your ignorance doesnt get punished by than it certainly will when palestine is in control of these lands again
this is btw the truth of what happened in the zionist conflict against gaza they were not able to invade gaza as they have planned atleast for a decade now to invade gaza and failed even to deploy their tanks they were that much beaten in the field and all the zionists really achieve is to hit civilians to terrorize them but even that failed in gaza they were on the streets parading their victory at the end of the war

Last edited:
today all of the zionist usurper entity is under attack constantly daily ever minute and second of the day there is constant decline of their power and them trying with violence and oppression to fix something which is already broken is not going to work for many years and their reality is they are about to be done in a matter of months they will already be militarily completely beaten if they challenge the resistance as they do and if they go all flower mode i said it again we wont accept peace with them they will be pushed out even faster
fools were those who underestimate islam and overestimate imposters and filthy usurpers these feeble jews

Last edited:
یحیی-السنوار.jpg
61934791.jpg
unnamed (13).jpg
pic-64550-1620371684.jpg

When Nasrallah wanted to liberate South Lebanon from Israeli occupation, many of world leaders teased him, specially the coward Arab leaders called him wishful thinking Iranian agent. People claimed Israeli army is armed to its teeth and no army is able to defeat them especially after defeating the whole 500 million Arab army in the 6 days war.

Today and despite claims of cowards, not only southern Lebanon is free but also Hezbollah is completely capable of ending this cancerous tumor once and forever.

Those days of Lebanese resistance are gone and we miss it, but nowadays the call of freedom of Quds comes from Al-Sinwar with the same bravery, standards, ethics, words, mentality, Iman of the beloved Hassan Nasrallah.

This is the only time that i feel it with my flesh and blood, this guy will free Quds undoubtedly with gathering the brave Palestinians together, the Palestinians that preferred to die on the Battlefield rather than dying in their beds.

Nasrallah is a coward. Gaza will submit to Israel if there is anything like a Nasrallah loudmouth no action, regional warlord like him. Yahya Sinwar is miles better than Nasrallah and not to be associated with him. Nasrallah abandoned resistance to Israel and is now a regional warlord participating in culture wars between Iran and Saudi Arabia.

No he don't, I am related to Sinwar. Sinwar is much better Nasrallat the coward. Who is a regional warlord fighting on behalf of Iranian nationalism. Nasrallat reputation is finished. He had two clear paths to choose from. Resistance to Israel or regional warlord on behalf of Iran participating in conflicts that only kill Muslims. Too bad for Nasrallat, Sinwar ordered Hamas forces in Lebanon to fire rockets from Lebanon in any upcoming war with Gaza and dragging the Iran and Hezballat into any conflict with Israel which they try to avoid to get involved in. They just want to make media press statements and take credit of Palestinian resolve to make themselves appear any different than Jordanian or Egyptian regime. Allah don't allow Shaytaan to prevail. No atheists nationalists that use religion to dominate will prevail. Nasrallat and Hezb-AlShaytaan are done. Lebanon is in ruined state thanks to their policies as well as other side of Lebanon which is hypocrite anti-religion/God people. God will replace both hypocrites with genuine God loving people.

Holy Hamas just killed an Israeli soldier on border with Gaza. Where is Nasrallat the coward who talks 24/7 about Palestine but only killing Muslims in Saudi-Iran culture war? Are you going to do anything to Israel this time or just blabber and continue fighting in Syria, Saudi, Yemen, Iraq?
Spoken like a true filthy Jewish rat. Well Spoken Jew, you think people on this board are bunch of donkeys who believe in everything that you spew. But you are wrong, the time of seperating us based on religious and tribal differences is long gone Jew.

Btw, enjoy your stay. Honestly when i was new to this forum, your quotes could trigger me a lot. Cause i thought that these words belongs to someone from among us. But the way you have shifted your agenda assures me of the fact that you are a Zionist. Currently reading your quotes only goes to show me how the Jews and Zionists think.

Spoken like a true filthy Jewish rat. Well Spoken Jew, you think people on this board are bunch of donkeys who believe in everything that you spew. But you are wrong, the time of seperating us based on religious and tribal differences is long gone Jew.

Btw, enjoy your stay. Honestly when i was new to this forum, your quotes could trigger me a lot. Cause i thought that these words belongs to someone from among us. But the way you have shifted your agenda assures me of the fact that you are a Zionist. Currently reading your quotes only goes to show me how the Jews and Zionists think.

Wrong, I do not care about people religious beliefs. I care if people disrespect God by using his revelations to advance nationalist agenda. Hassan Nasrallat and Iran regime are doing just that. And so is Saudi, and everyone else in region. Difference is Hassan Nasrallat and Iran regime claiming to be different so they get more scrutiny. Nothing I said is wrong, it is all true. Stop culture war with Saudi and take God seriously, or just 24/7 propaganda about Palestine if you end empty handed like usual. Alhamdillah I am a genuine Palestinian-Arab Muslim who has utmost respect for God and always has. If i was involved in politics I would not allow him to be disrespected by all anti-God people of region.

According to al-Sinwar, the Zionist regime intended to kill more than 10,000 members of the Gaza Resistance, but failed to kill more than 90 members of the resistance.
Sinwar doesn't know what we intend.

I'll tell you information no one knows, around 500 Hamas terrorists were killed when Israel tricked them into entering their defensive tunnels with that land invasion stunt we made. We bombed those collapsed those tunnels and the terrorists inside were killed like rats.

Sinwar doesn't know what we intend.

I'll tell you information no one knows, around 500 Hamas terrorists were killed when Israel tricked them into entering their defensive tunnels with that land invasion stunt we made. We bombed those collapsed those tunnels and the terrorists inside were killed like rats.

Sure buddy . :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::partay:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom