Israeli Defence section

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In a Pakistan Defence Forum, it is in the interest of Pakistani intellectuals and military analyst and others to learn more about Israel and it's military capability, politics, intelligence, and more.

This section would benefit the forum very well.

A1

well like they write in Pakistani passport, "This passport is valid for all countries of the world except Israel"

I wonder if similar rule will apply here... I personally have no objection for such section but we are simply recognizing a country on Pakistani forum that is not officially recognized by Pakistan

Just a thought

Rather I think an Arab/Middle east Defence and Russian defence section should be added. There is no reason to add a special section for Israel. Israeli discussions can be done under Arab defence. It is a pity we have Iranian defence but no Arab/Middle east defence.

well like they write in Pakistani passport, "This passport is valid for all countries of the world except Israel"

I wonder if similar rule will apply here... I personally have no objection for such section but we are simply recognizing a country on Pakistani forum that is not officially recognized by Pakistan

Just a thought

It is only meant to monitor and follow their developments considering they are a major US ally and a major entity in the ME region. They are also in the cutting edge of military technology.

Rather I think an Arab/Middle east Defence and Russian defence section should be added. There is no reason to add a special section for Israel. Israeli discussions can be done under Arab defence. It is a pity we have Iranian defence but no Arab/Middle east defence.

No, instead we should never have had an Iranian Defense to begin with. If anything Israeli defense can replace Iranian defense. When it comes to military defense Israeli has a special seat and is in a high league. Unlike other ME states including Iran.

It is only meant to monitor and follow their developments considering they are a major US ally and a major entity in the ME region. They are also in the cutting edge of military technology.

No, instead we should never have had an Iranian Defense to begin with. If anything Israeli defense can replace Iranian defense. When it comes to military defense Israeli has a special seat and is in a high league. Unlike other ME states including Iran.

Well, if technological edge or superiority was important, I guess there would be no Bangladesh or Afghanistan defence. Rather the strategic relationship of pakistan is of importance as far as I can see. Iran ia pakistan's neighbour. Arabs also have good relationship with pakistan. While Israel has no official relation.

Its not that we don't have any Israel related topics now. They can just be merged under Arab/Middle east defence.

Well I don't think having an Iran, BG, nor AFG section is all that important.

Israel is a very interesting country and country of interest.

How is Bangladesh of strategic interest to Pakistan. As for Iran, nothing strategic for Pakistan either except for oil, that's it, nothing military. Only Pakistanis that care about Iran are Shias, mainstream aren't all that interested in Iran the same is true vice versa. AFG is vital and interlinked.

But pakistan doesn't recognise israel

So far all the subsections has been created only in relevance to Pakistan. India, Iran, Afghanistan and China are our neighbours, Bangladesh is part of South Asia and historically part of the same country, USA our major ally etc. But you do know the consequences of creating Israeli forum right?

Advantages:

1) This forum will be the first one and unique to have an Israeli forum on Pakistani (International) website so lots of popularity.

2) The only platform where Israeli and Pakistani members could converge (but we already have some Israeli members on this site)

3) Having an opportunity to learn more about Israel and better understanding of Israel and their defence forces

Disadvantages

1) Many new people joining from Pakistan would leave immediately after reading the Israeli section as they would feel uncomfortable having such a section in Pakistani forum that is not officially recognized by Pakistan. So no matter what measures we have to take we cannot afford to lose our Pakistani identity in this forum

2) People would blame this forum as pro-zionist and webby living in USA will be called as a member of Jewish lobby and this website being supported by the Government of United States and Israel (sorry no offense to WebMaster but we all know about Pakistani people) :rofl:

3) There will be tons of threads created every now and than urging the WebMaster to remove the Israeli section. There is only one suggestion for Israeli section yet but there will be dozens of threads created regularly asking to remove that sub-section from the site.

I see it is not viable for us to create such a section unless we develop any relationship with Israel in future

Guys the point of having an Israeli section is to follow their developments and affairs. Considering Israel is an important and relevant country and with striking similarities with Pakistan, Israel is a country of interest. Therefore, I think we should have an Israeli section at least temporarily let's see how it goes if it doesn't work well it can be removed later.

I do understand the cons.

1) Many new people joining from Pakistan would leave immediately after reading the Israeli section as they would feel uncomfortable having such a section in Pakistani forum.

Then we should remove Indian section.

So no matter what measures we have to take we cannot afford to lose our Pakistani identity in this forum

Would we really be losing our national identity by doing that? Seems a bit extreme.

2)People would blame this forum as pro-zionist and webby living in USA will be called as a member of Jewish lobby and this website being supported by the Government of United States and Israel (sorry no offense to WebMaster but we all know about Pakistani people)

True, but he likes that. Lol jk

i agree
for the anti isreal people they need to know what is their enemy doing
and for pro isreal they want a section for them mostly isreals and indians

As far as Pakistan not recognizing Israel...

Well I guess that could be a valid counter-argument then again this isn't an official forum, well Admins will have to make the call.

Since 40% of the posts directly involve Israel, Zionists, Axis of Evil and other Blah-Di-Blahs, Israel section does make sense.

Then we should remove Indian section.

We officially recognize India, She is our neighbour, We have thousands of Indian members on this site whereas Israel is not officially our enemy since we do not recognize them as a country first of all. We do not have any diplomatic relationships with Israel so for us they are aliens :rofl:

Your message is conveyed to the Administrators and the management will decide if there is any need to create such section in future. Thread closed before trolling begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom