What's new

Israeli Army T-Shirts Mock Killing of Palestinian Women/Children

if these pics are shown the western world will respond by showing some Hamas stuff.I am not justifying the work of the Israelis just telling how such reporting never works.It's one vicious circle of hatred and countries like Egypt and Jordan are mainly responsible for this.It should be dealt by the Arabs.

If these are official government of Israel products then there is a big problem. However as others have pointed out, understand this has nothing to do with the religion of Judaism, just with the territory currently known as Israel and it's corrupt government.

I sense a full line of apparel coming soon out of Iran in response.

Israel is already gone away from justice .how many war crimes happen in Gaza none was put up by UN plus if they put someone for trials for war crime in Gaza after sometime the case will put to rest(without any justice). :pakistan:

Finally they showed their true colors to the world instead of hiding behind anti-Semitic BS.
From the river to the sea Palestine will be FREE.

Last edited:
Finally they showed their true colors to the world instead of hiding behind anti-Semitic BS.
From the river to the sea Palestine will be FREE.

We all ready knows Israel true colors as long as the act of Israel fine for US it does not matter what they do!! to kill innocent Muslims.

Israel army bans t-shirts mocking attacks on Palestinians

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel's military said on Wednesday it had banned soldiers from making and wearing t-shirts encouraging violence against Palestinians.

One of the t-shirts has a rifle sight aimed at a pregnant Palestinian with the slogan "1 shot, 2 kills," according to a report last month in the Haaretz newspaper.

A spokesman for the military called the shirts "simply tasteless," and said the armed forces' chief educational officer had instructed commanders to ensure soldiers did not create or wear the items and to discipline those who disobeyed.

link

When Pakistanis makeup their mind to fight even Israel air force is like a duck siting and waiting to be killed, read below.

So all we Muslim need to do is to get rid of leaders who are not coming together and forming union as in European union, we do have the courage as shown below and all we need is union.

The Six-Day War between Israel and a number of Arab countries in 1967.
During this conflict the PAF sent personnel to Egypt, Jordan and Syria to support the Arabs in their battle against the Israelis. PAF pilots managed to shoot down ten Israeli aircraft, including Mirages, Mystères and Vautours, without losses on their own side. The PAF pilots operated with Egyptian, Jordanese and Iraqi combat aircraft.

The war of '71
This conflict mainly played in Pakistan's eastern sector. According to Pakistani sources the PAF managed to destroy 51 IAF aircraft plus 17 unconfirmed against own losses of forty planes.

Yom Kippur War, October 1973
During this war 16 PAF pilots volunteered to leave for the Middle East in order to support Egypt and Syria but by the time they arrived Egypt had already agreed on a cease-fire. Syria remained in a state of war against Israel so the PAF pilots became instructors there and formed the A-flight of 67 Squadron at Dumayr AB. Later on PAF pilot Flt. Lt. Sattar Alvi was honored by the Syrian government.

Last edited:
This truly is disgusting! But then again what can we expect from them anyway? They are carrying out a genocide for decades now and I think these shirts are just a small reminder of their ignorance, cruelty and evil nature. Im not saying all israelites must be supportive of such nonsense but most of them are sadly like this. Theyre making money out of an entire race's misery and sufferings. May God show them some sort of hidayat!

This truly is disgusting! But then again what can we expect from them anyway? They are carrying out a genocide for decades now and I think these shirts are just a small reminder of their ignorance, cruelty and evil nature...
For many outside of Israel, their perception of the country has been framed by the international media. They have allowed their opinions to be shaped by a constant stream of pictures and articles with one main idea: Between Arabs and Jews there can be only hatred and violence.

With this mind-set, the delegates traveled to Haifa, Israel, one of the most beautiful cities on Earth, a place where beauty is about more than geography. In Haifa, the Muslim delegations visited a major university with an Arab Muslim vice president and many Arab students. They went to markets and offices and observed Arabs and Jews peacefully going about their simple daily lives.

The delegations heard the call to prayer of the muezzin. They visited the mosque of the Ahmadi Islamic sect, Muslims persecuted in many parts of the world who have flourished in Israel, and traveled near the world Baha’i religious center, a faith persecuted in Iran. They met some of the more than 100 Islamic family court judges and talked with the imams who provide religious services; both groups are paid by the Israeli government...
link
Does all this indicate the "ignorance, cruelty and evil nature" of Israelis?

Israel is not the problem, our leaders are.

When Pakistanis makeup their mind to fight even Israel air force is like a duck siting and waiting to be killed, read below.

So all we Muslim need to do is to get rid of leaders who are not coming together and forming union as in European union, we do have the courage as shown below and all we need is union.

The Six-Day War between Israel and a number of Arab countries in 1967.
During this conflict the PAF sent personnel to Egypt, Jordan and Syria to support the Arabs in their battle against the Israelis. PAF pilots managed to shoot down ten Israeli aircraft, including Mirages, Mystères and Vautours, without losses on their own side. The PAF pilots operated with Egyptian, Jordanese and Iraqi combat aircraft.

The war of '71
This conflict mainly played in Pakistan's eastern sector. According to Pakistani sources the PAF managed to destroy 51 IAF aircraft plus 17 unconfirmed against own losses of forty planes.

Yom Kippur War, October 1973
During this war 16 PAF pilots volunteered to leave for the Middle East in order to support Egypt and Syria but by the time they arrived Egypt had already agreed on a cease-fire. Syria remained in a state of war against Israel so the PAF pilots became instructors there and formed the A-flight of 67 Squadron at Dumayr AB. Later on PAF pilot Flt. Lt. Sattar Alvi was honored by the Syrian government.

:enjoy: Nice post

This truly is disgusting! But then again what can we expect from them anyway? They are carrying out a genocide for decades now and I think these shirts are just a small reminder of their ignorance, cruelty and evil nature. Im not saying all israelites must be supportive of such nonsense but most of them are sadly like this. Theyre making money out of an entire race's misery and sufferings. May God show them some sort of hidayat!

I agree brother. Inshallah the day when I see Palestine to be free. Screw Arab Nationalism crap. This is against Islam and a lot of Arabs need to get their head examined. Inshallah all Muslims and Muslim countries will be united.
:pakistan: Pakistani's I have to say you are one of the nicest ever. I have much respect for you. Inshallah Pakistan will be stronger than ever. Palestinians and Pakistani's brothers. :cheers:

Inshallah Palestinian will be free we all are with you my brothers.
:sniper:..............:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom