What's new

Israel plans N-strike against Iran

Using Nukes against Iran is not an option that we will allow.

If they are so keen on fighting and taking out Iran they should amass an invasion of Iran if they can in yet another claim of "they have weapons of mass destruction".

Unnecessary sentence.

Nuclear power? Your nukes might not have even been mated into the missiles.And then your only source of delivery would be non BVR F-16s.

Stable?
How many coups did you have?
How many former presidents have you hanged?
How many former PMs do you have leaving in exile?
How many terrorists have you handed over to US?
How many terrorists are roaming free in Pakistan?

It would take me 5 minutes to make 50 questions about India like that, but i dont intend to do that.

When i said stable. The country has stable nuclear systems, and can deliver them under 30 minutes or less upon given an order. Your claim of F-16 shows extreme lack of knowledge regarding security issues of Pakistan. Firstly, Pakistan doesn't need BVR missile capability to deploy nuclear weapons with the F-16s. Pakistan can use the short range nuclear ballistic missiles to attack on the different military & nuclear facilities of India, or the long range more powerful weapons to destroy India if needed. Other sources are nuclear capable cruise missiles which will be launched from the aircrafts, subs, and frigates with more than a 500KM range.

Easy mate,where did you read Israel said it will nuke Iran.We are discusing a possibilty which is based on a speculative article.
Jews aint arabs to make such stupid statement.

Well rehtorics are not that dangerouse as compare to actual actions and killings.
its foolish enough to wast energies on something which is far from reality.
The most favourable tactic of leaders is indeed to stire the people of his country through such sentimental statements.
Bull Bush many of times said they can take action against any nation in the name of so-called war on terror so means Americans are also stupid enough to make such stupid statments ???

Before you go on ranting about pakistan you might want to look at your own country where you have 30 seperatists groups running around, you have ashed uranium stolen, etc. Few days ago you be killing 30 people in the east, etc and they be killing your people. So don't come over here thinking you country is handy dandy. You had the sikh problem and the muslim problem, ******* the list goes on and on. Kashmiri muslims don't even like you, but since you living in your own world like the rest of your species you will say i'm wrong. lol. About coups, etc, happen's when you have a corrupt sell out, and you point to pakistan Fiji, thailand, etc they had coups. Just saying best to keep your mouth shut when you know your *** will be handed to you.

......:lol: easy easy...

It would take me 5 minutes to make 50 questions about India like that, but i dont intend to do that..

I know.And thats why i dont go around saying "we the next super power..."

When i said stable. The country has stable nuclear systems, and can deliver them under 30 minutes or less upon given an order. Your claim of F-16 shows extreme lack of knowledge regarding security issues of Pakistan. Firstly, Pakistan doesn't need BVR missile capability to deploy nuclear weapons with the F-16s. Pakistan can use the short range nuclear ballistic missiles to attack on the different military & nuclear facilities of India, or the long range more powerful weapons to destroy India if needed. Other sources are nuclear capable cruise missiles which will be launched from the aircrafts, subs, and frigates with more than a 500KM range.

I am skeptical about pakistans capabilty of mating a nuke to a BM.

Cruise missile witha range of more than 500km and that too from a aircraft?Which frigate/sub in you arsenal is capable of firing a nuke cruise missile?

Well rehtorics are not that dangerouse as compare to actual actions and killings..

I didnt understand.Whats ur pt?

its foolish enough to wast energies on something which is far from reality.
The most favourable tactic of leaders is indeed to stire the people of his country through such sentimental statements..

:rolleyes: ...i dont get it,what are you trying to say.

Bull Bush many of times said they can take action against any nation in the name of so-called war on terror so means Americans are also stupid enough to make such stupid statments ???

Are you comparign the state of america to the state of Iran...:disagree:

Honestly if there is someone who likes pakistan better than us, they are more than welcome to cross the boder, pakistan was created for that,
Though the discussion isnt abt Kashmir but now as it had been put in here. So Adux India dosnt care about Kashmiris and is only intrested in Land .

nobody is gettin even a inch of kashmir land.it will be solely in our hands.

You are welcome to try to take it forcibly though:D

:lol: an inch of Kashmir u mean the entire Kashmir u have is complete?
India is willing to be happy with the statuesque on the issue means the one u have is urs and the one we have is ours right ?

Though the discussion isnt abt Kashmir but now as it had been put in here. So Adux India dosnt care about Kashmiris and is only intrested in Land .

And Pakistan is interested in people and not about the land.

:lol: an inch of Kashmir u mean the entire Kashmir u have is complete?India is willing to be happy with the statuesque on the issue means the one u have is urs and the one we have is ours right ?

Yes,we are happy to maintain the status quo.

I didnt understand.Whats ur pt?:

:angel: Bull ji i was saying the verbal threat by Iranian president dosnt matter its another point that US media or western media is blowing it out of proportion just scare poor souls out there to wax more taxes for misadventures Bush.
On other hand Isreal can literaly do it to Iran with US active backing which os not hidden from anyone.

:rolleyes: ...i dont get it,what are you trying to say.:

i was saying Ahmedinejad use the same tactic which politicans use in India and Pakistan to get people's support now u get it :angry:

Are you comparign the state of america to the state of Iran...:disagree:

You mean if US threaten to nuke or wipe out any country of the map is allowed or should not be flayed but when iran do it she should be?
:)

On other hand Isreal can literaly do it to Iran with US active backing which os not hidden from anyone

They can do it, if they feel threatened.Everybody knows that.So after knowing that why would Ahmedinjad say something like that.

i was saying Ahmedinejad use the same tactic which politicans use in India and Pakistan to get people's support now u get it :angry:

I havnt heard Indian or for that matter pakistani politicians saying we would wipe each other out unilaterally.

You mean if US threaten to nuke or wipe out any country of the map is allowed or should not be flayed but when iran do it she should be?
:)

Jana,dont show the traits of yellow journalist, I have never said "its ok if US threatens to wipe out any country"

Initially you said israel is threatening,now you are saying US threatened.You have failed to show me when Israel threatened any ME country.If they were so trigger happy they could have nuked Iran /syria for their support for hizbullah.

Using Nukes against Iran is not an option that we will allow.

If they are so keen on fighting and taking out Iran they should amass an invasion of Iran if they can in yet another claim of "they have weapons of mass destruction".

There is nothing Pakistan can do or will do, Political ramifications of an action on Israel is way too much. IF not Israel, US will attack you.

They can do it, if they feel threatened.Everybody knows that.So after knowing that why would Ahmedinjad say something like that..
Thats his affair why he said so but if the world knows he cant take on Isreal of US thn its just blwoign it out of proportaion.

I havnt heard Indian or for that matter pakistani politicians saying we would wipe each other out unilaterally..
:wall:

Man i was talking abt stiring sentiments just like BJP, Bajrang Dal RSS, MMA do

Jana,dont show the traits of yellow journalist, I have never said "its ok if US threatens to wipe out any country"

Initially you said israel is threatening,now you are saying US threatened.You have failed to show me when Israel threatened any ME country.If they were so trigger happy they could have nuked Iran /syria for their support for hizbullah.

Oh come on Bull u said why i was comparing state of Iran with US.
And i tiem and again told u that verbal threats dont matter that much. What Israel or US is up to is far dangerous so what if they did not say in the media,

Thats his affair why he said so but if the world knows he cant take on Isreal of US thn its just blwoign it out of proportaion.,

The world knows that if Iran gets a nuke it can/will definitly take on israel. One pre emptive nuke strike on Israel and israel will vanish of the map,its that small (geographically).

:wall:

Man i was talking abt stiring sentiments just like BJP, Bajrang Dal RSS, MMA do ,

Their comments and the comments made by the Presidnet of a country are taken with different levels of seriousness.

Oh come on Bull u said why i was comparing state of Iran with US.
And i tiem and again told u that verbal threats dont matter that much. What Israel or US is up to is far dangerous so what if they did not say in the media,

I was referrign to this ...

Bull Bush many of times said they can take action against any nation in the name of so-called war on terror so means Americans are also stupid enough to make such stupid statments ???,

America can live after making such comments,Iran cant.

Their country is still poor,lacks infra.These should be the priorities of Iran( any country for that matter) and not taking controversial dcision that would stall the progress of a country for ever.

When Iran makes such a comment the impact on it is going to be heavy compared to the effect it will have on US ecocnomy for stuid comments made by US president.

Honestly if there is someone who likes pakistan better than us, they are more than welcome to cross the boder, pakistan was created for that, nobody is gettin even a inch of kashmir land.it will be solely in our hands.

You are welcome to try to take it forcibly though:D

Give time AND we will no worries and it will be with force.:army:

There is nothing Pakistan can do or will do, Political ramifications of an action on Israel is way too much. IF not Israel, US will attack you.

Actually we can do it if we like and would do it if needed.we are a nuclear power.And we are not Arabs but off course u didnt no that.:flag: as one of u very nicely put it if there is nothing can be used nuclear missile is the answer but remmeber 1 thing any country in the world attack pakistan regardless israel or America or whom ever remmeber 1 thing before any thing i can gurantee you nuclear missiles will be in air over india in no time.CAuse if we go U go with us.And for the jewish state to think that pakistan is going to sit back while they attack us They aint that ****.they make Americans do there dirty work they will not attack pakistan for indian wet dreams.And the Americans have yet to attack a nuclear state.And there is nothing indians can do or will do as military answer to attack on pakistan will be a suicide for india. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom