What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Any predictions about Pakistan? What role will we play in stopping/abetting of israeli expansion?

They fear us. That is for sure. We aided the Arabs during the war. They didn't like that. They badly want Pakistan to recognize the Israeli state. Absolutely no secret.

When push comes to shove Pakistan will play a role. The Arabs will be attacked by Israel. How else do the Israelis intend to fulfil their religious dream of a greater Israel? No Islamic country is going to tolerate an advance towards the holiest sites. Especially Pakistan. When this happens it will be an all out war. Maybe not in our life time, but it will happen.

And then people question as to why Palestinian resistance should be armed and assisted!!
I concur, and I hope planning is underway to arm them for sustain resistance because the next few days there will be more intensified bombing planned by Israel:
1621278817834.png

All pirs asleep
Not Pir Panjir Sarkar Sahib ... :D :

Maan this ultranationalism is what I don't like. When I make a thread discussing how it is bad. People get triggered.

This is what is holding us muslims down. Turk, Irani, Arab superiority.

All 3 of these if united and all other muslims if united. No one can stop.

I can guaraantee you this will never happen.. It is logistically impossible to ever happen

Don't be too sure. The Israelis are hellbent on fulfilling the dream of the promised land.

I concur, and I hope planning is underway to arm them for sustain resistance because the next few days there will be more intensified bombing planned by Israel:
View attachment 744780

Not Pir Panjir Sarkar Sahib ... :D :
These Israeli pilots need to be identified and war crimes proceedings started against them. Muslims need to set up their own courts to trial war criminals, Agencies should be on the look out to catch these criminals.

I can guaraantee you this will never happen.. It is logistically impossible to ever happen
Who is going to STOP such an expansion plan...now on logistics did you envisioned the amount of area under Israel control in the year 1947...:azn:

What is the use of all this power if you can't project it effectively?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom