What's new

Israel levels Catholic Church property in E. Jerusalem amid ‘massive demolition’ plan

elis

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
000_nic6261645.si.jpg

jjjjj-1.jpg

jjjjj-2.jpg

Israel levels Catholic Church property in E. Jerusalem amid ‘massive demolition’ plan — RT News

The fight against Islam is a pretext, the zionists have already killed millions of russians (communism) and christians. They are against everybody.

Don't tell me you are defending them for demolishing a church?

we can see thousands of Pictures worldwide Where one Religion destroying others worship place ..even we can find Muslims destroying Mosques and Christians Destroying Churches

In my view about the Picture and Article

First of all i won't believe RT as a Credible Source nowadays RT seems Like Conspiracy news Source

Secondly The Pictures maybe

they going to construct a new Church Instead of Older one

No one Protesting the demolition

there is a Christian leader along with the first picture says nothing or may be he Advising something

we can see thousands of Pictures worldwide Where one Religion destroying others worship place ..even we can find Muslims destroying Mosques and Christians Destroying Churches
Demolishing of mosques are allowed in some circumstances but if you are talking about blasting mosques by terrorists, then it is another issue.

I saw something in bottom right corner..

Back
Top Bottom