What's new

Israel in photos

Alright...I want more pics from Kfar Kama where my long-term relatives are from :cool:

Alright...I want more pics from Kfar Kama where my long-term relatives are from :cool:

1765100.jpg

img_7462.jpg

IMG_2284.JPG

img_7421.jpg

DSC_0026.JPG

770245.jpg

8264917.jpg

45174127.jpg

@Archdemon pretty nice pics man. Wiki is the only source that I could use.

I don't know why. But i do have a sympathy for Israel. Maybe because I think it's the only country where my people is well cared. Can you provide some detailed info regarding Adyghe men (Circassian) serving in IDF?

@Archdemon pretty nice pics man. Wiki is the only source that I could use.

I don't know why. But i do have a sympathy for Israel. Maybe because I think it's the only country where my people is well cared. Can you provide some detailed info regarding Adyghe men (Circassian) serving in IDF?

Googling in Hebrew reveals the following:

• Circassian men have been serving in IDF since 1948.
  • In 1958 the elders of the Israeli Circassians demanded that IDF service would become mandatory for Circassian young men (but not for women). Ben-Gurion agreed.
  • During 2001-2006 some 14% of the Circassian draftees graduated IDF officers course.
  • 19 Circassian fallen servicemen are honored in Israel's remembrance day.

Googling in Hebrew reveals the following:

• Circassian men have been serving in IDF since 1948.
  • In 1958 the elders of the Israeli Circassians demanded that IDF service would become mandatory for Circassian young men (but not for women). Ben-Gurion agreed.
  • During 2001-2006 some 14% of the Circassian draftees graduated IDF officers course.
  • 19 Circassian fallen servicemen are honored in Israel's remembrance day.

thats good. Whats you guys personal opinion on this?

thats good. Whats you guys personal opinion on this?
That was my personal opinion:

Israeli Circassian young men serve proudly in the IDF, it pretty much summerizes the relationship between them and us.

Nili Natcho (RIP), an Israeli Circassian, was the captain of the Israeli women's basketball national team.

Colonized Palestine is very beautiful. I can understand why colonial zionism took over this land.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom