What's new

Israel backs India's bid for permanent UNSC membership

Only in India, the poor go hungry while grains rot - Analysis - DNA

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

You fail to understand basic thing i said it is not a matter of producing enough food like North Kora but of food going to waste do you understand this?

North Korea produces plenty of food if everyone is fed; It just gets rerouted to the military.
India produces plenty of food if everyone is fed; It just gets rerouted to the military, the elite and rich foreigners.

I just bought a bag of rice from India. Every time I eat, I cannot help but think that I've denied an Indian the right to eat.

North Korea produces plenty of food if everyone is fed; It just gets rerouted to the military.

So in otherwords NK does not produce enough.

India produces plenty of food if everyone is fed; It just gets rerouted to the military, the elite and rich foreigners.

Do people get rice free of cost in China..I don't think so but you can in India but some people always

I just bought a bag of rice from India. Every time I eat, I cannot help but think that I've denied an Indian the right to eat.

Buy rice from NK instead.

So in otherwords NK does not produce enough.

Do people get rice free of cost in China..I don't think so but you can in India but some people always

Buy rice from NK instead.

In China, all schoolchildren get 4 RMB subsidized lunch every day.

We also distribute money to the poor.

North Korea produces enough if they don't divert all the food to the military. Same for India, if it didn't divert its food to elites who are getting fat, the military, and rich foreigners.

North Korea also doesn't export rice! That's why I'm worried about India. Whenever I see rice for sale from India, I cannot help but think, is an Indian starving because I bought this rice?

In China, all schoolchildren get 4 RMB subsidized lunch every day.

In Govt schools students get free breakfast and lunch everyday.

We also distribute money to the poor.

Thats called charity. Almost everbody in the world does it and not particular to Chinese

North Korea produces enough if they don't divert all the food to the military. Same for India, if it didn't divert its food to elites who are getting fat, the military, and rich foreigners.

Pls don't pull up facts from your behind. NK has a serious peoblem with food security. Even if I agree that NK food is diverted towards military it does not explain the malnourishment in NK army.

AFP: North Korea soldiers malnourished: report

I know you are trying hard to get your 50 cent from CCP but don't try to whitewash the ugly truth.

North Korea also doesn't export rice! That's why I'm worried about India. Whenever I see rice for sale from India, I cannot help but think, is an Indian starving because I bought this rice?

Pls don't buy Indian rice.Problem solved.

Israel backs a UNSC seat, does that even make relevance?

A tiny isolated nation backs a largest demo-crazy of the world, isn't it a fairy tale? ants is trafficking an ele?

Rubbish it was done after WW2 when the big powers decided how the new world order should be

Now it is 2012 and the world order has changed and India will get a seat at the table the haters gonna hate but so what it will happen.

The world hasn't changed much after WW2, isn't it? The 5 are still the big 5 out there, aren't they?

unless there is a WW3 and hopefully India is on the winning side, I don't see u guy even have a chance, because Chinese would vote no every single time

The world hasn't changed much after WW2, isn't it? The 5 are still the big 5 out there, aren't they?

unless there is a WW3 and hopefully India is on the winning side, I don't see u guy even have a chance, because Chinese would vote no every single time

UN reform will take place in the next 5-10 years perhaps sooner the way things are going

Needed Reform: The Case of the UN

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

The food is wasted due to poor logistics but once that is solved it will mean we can get the food out to those who need it.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | India's food going to waste

israel needs to support its own bid in UNO more then 50 states still dont recognise state of israel.its like lizard helping squirrel move a brick

Bro,
Every government school in india teaches students for FREE! and supplies them free breakfast and lunch,whereas in some states,the kids are also given hens,plant sapplings etc so that they can be grown at their home.

Besides,below poverty line people can get rice for Rs 1/kg(0.018$) and above poverty line people can get rice for Rs 2/kg.

So next time,don't feel sorry on seeing Indian rice!

Israel uses India rockets, to help Israel satellites get into space and Israeli travel a lot to India, helping India ecnomy.

Back
Top Bottom