What's new

Israel ambassador to China quarantined for coronavirus

Hope the virus reaches israel and wipes them out.
On a weapons point of view, i have realized bio weapons can be far more deadly than nuclear weapons. Imagine u can engineer such viruses and just spray it or add to water ways of an enemy country. The future is dangerous.

Dear mode , why is this shit allowed here ?

We see this virus spreading , already people are dying and borders are closing.

Would it be considered acceptable if people gloat over those civilians who died in Iran in recent days ?

Would it be OK if someone wished for the virus to spread to Pakistan ( that just yesterday announced it is going to close it's border with Iran.)

This virus effects all of us. There is no room for such remarks in this forum.

Kindly remove this person post.

~

Last edited:
On a weapons point of view, i have realized bio weapons can be far more deadly than nuclear weapons. Imagine u can engineer such viruses and just spray it or add to water ways of an enemy country. The future is dangerous.
this virus don't look simillar to other biological weapons , for start it really is not that lethal and even mainly target sicks and elderly .
to be honnest if i wanted to design a biological agent i would have designed it different

Dear mode , why is this shit allowed here ?

We see this virus spreading , already people are dying and borders are closing.

Would it be considered acceptable if people gloat over those civilians who died in Iran in recent days ?

Would it be OK if someone wished for the virus to spread to Pakistan ( that just yesterday announced it is going to close it's border with Iran.)

This virus effects all of us. There is no room for such remarks in this forum.

Kindly remove this person post.

~

Ur right, its a humanity issue and i really do care about all, be it iran or china. But when it comes to israel, there should not be any humanity for them. When u take over other lands, kill children, for decades blockade a whole area and treat them like israel is doing, i find it hard to consider them human. You ppl write sh*t on missiles that u fire on innocent Palestinians and yet ur offended by my remark??? Why dont u have same standards for urself?
Sorry if u feel offended but i really do wish israel is wiped out (by virus, any disease, any calamity or war) and if ever in life i get such an opportunity, i will not hesitate.

this virus don't look simillar to other biological weapons , for start it really is not that lethal and even mainly target sicks and elderly .
to be honnest if i wanted to design a biological agent i would have designed it different

I am not referring to this corona virus. Im talking generally about bio weapons. Imagine an engineered virus that spreads quickly, have a long incubation period and has mortality rate above 75℅. Suddenly nuclear weapons look like toys.

Back
Top Bottom