What's new

ISPR Wins First Prize for "GLORIOUS RESOLVE"

Hey guys, its a very old thread i am reviving, i was searching it on site to check whether its posted or not.
Iam sure many might have known of it already but there would be many who may not....
Plz do watch , done by same guy bilal lashari who did waar , amazing watch.
Crucially done at a time by ispr, when usa had been constantly pushing us into Fata war mess and there propaganda mill print and electronic all forms of media were working in tandem with State agenda of maligning Pakistan army for not doing enough to root out terrorism. On one hand drones were killing innocents on the other hand american media was publishing justifications for drone strikes and how they are better than army ops done by our army, as according to them those ops were merely killing civilians whilst on the actual local pakistani front Isaf was constantly pushing army into Fata ops.
Those were the bloodiest years both for army and civilians.
Khair..

@WAJsal

So ladies and gentleman a heartrending yet a cementing ,solidifying Glorious resolve for the people of this resilient nation.

Last edited:
DIRECTED BY:Sarosh Kayani(Son of Ex COAS, Direction credentials?) & Colonel Syed Mujtaba Tirmizi(Attended art school in PMA?) Seriously? Do they really think that people are gullible enough to fall for such brazen lies?

DIRECTED BY:Sarosh Kayani(Son of Ex COAS, Direction credentials?) & Colonel Syed Mujtaba Tirmizi(Attended art school in PMA?) Seriously? Do they really think that people are gullible enough to fall for such brazen lies?
Bilal lashari directed.

That's what we know, but what was publicized is quite contrary to reality.

You do realize making this documentary wasnt possible without armymen's help. So i think thats why they were called directors.
Bilal was Cinematographer, or director of photography.
I had always seen him being given credit for it through all newspapers and media sites.

You do realize making this documentary wasnt possible without armymen's help. So i think thats why they were called directors.
Bilal was Cinematographer, or director of photography.
I had always seen him being given credit for it through all newspapers and media sites.
And you do know that Directing isn't as simple as just asking the people to act? So my original question: What are the directing credentials of Mr. Generals kid and an Army Col?
And here Miss Shamin, you just contradicted your own self. In your previous post you said Bilal was the Director but here you said he was the Director of Photography..........While the OP clearly describes the Col as the executive director.

And you do know that Directing isn't as simple as just asking the people to act? So my original question: What are the directing credentials of Mr. Generals kid and an Army Col?
And here Miss Shamin, you just contradicted your own self. In your previous post you said Bilal was the Director but here you said he was the Director of Photography..........While the OP clearly describes the Col as the executive director.
The contradiction part iknow you are talking about and that is because when i had found out about documentary i had always read about him as a director or getting central credit hence i wrote that in previous post, but wikipedia had called him cinematographer.
But everywhere i saw him given credit. Anyways he has his fb page lashari guy you can ask him
and dont worry the credit is always given to lashari.
I cant argue on something as useless as this now.

The contradiction part iknow you are talking about and that is because when i had found out about documentary i had always read about him as a director or getting central credit hence i wrote that in previous post, but wikipedia had called him cinematographer.
But everywhere i saw him given credit. Anyways he has his fb page lashari guy you can ask him
and dont worry the credit is always given to lashari.
I cant argue on something as useless as this now.
Perhaps you didn't grasp my point well enough. I am not saying that Lashari wasn't given the due credit, but i am disputing the credit given to the two people who absolutely know nothing about Direction.

Perhaps you didn't grasp my point well enough. I am not saying that Lashari wasn't given the due credit, but i am disputing the credit given to the two people who absolutely know nothing about Direction.
Ji theek hai. Jo aapko theek lagay.

Back
Top Bottom