Umair Nawaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Islamabad, the 2nd most beautiful capital in the World, Read Report Here
May 14, 2015 Pakistan Guide

islamabad

The Rating Website rated Islamabad , Capital of Islamic Republic Of Pakistan as Second most beautiful capital in the world after London.

The Site says, “Islamabad, one of the most beautiful capitals of the world, famous for its beauty, decor, fascination, attractiveness and the one regarded fully. Islamabad being the glorious one could be competed over the entire cities of the world. It is highly developed and the developments can been seen in every angle of the city, moreover it is also included in the list of largest cities in the world.. The most beautiful capital of the world is the one on which entire Pakistan feel proud and very well pleased. People thought to visit Islamabad for Islamabad being too striking, fine-looking and stunning.
It is also famous for being clean, cool, calm, peaceful, sparkling, hygienic, fresh and dirt free. It is the most broad-based and urbanized city of the Pakistan. It is very up-to-dated one, modern and very well maintained lie at the northern part of the country capturing the beauty of northern areas of Pakistan. Islamabad is efficient, well-ordered, well planned and well-maintained city being divided into different zones and sectors each with a distinction of its own beauty. Islamabad is quite very source of amusement and a great place to spend holidays and to visit too due to its adorable beauty not only of buildings but of the green lands and parks and many more. For keeping in view all these dignified facts and figures Islamabad is enlisted in the top ten beautiful capital cities.”

Top ten capitals

Some Comments :

1) It is an amazing;highly developed and absolutely safe capital city, but also regarded as one of the best capitals in Asia and can be competed with any glorious capital city in the world – even from a highly developed country. There is no doubt that international developments are rapidly appearing in nearly every corner of the city. Its unique and awe-inspiring surrounding makes it more than a capital! If compared with Delhi (capital of India) it will surely win. Each and every Pakistani should pleased with such a world-class capital, despite the financial crisis political and religious conflicts, vulnerability to terrorism across the country and several other issues. Thus making a Pakistani proud of what he/she has.

2) I love this city I search in Internet for this city is so beautiful I have never been there always wanna be there but I live in London it is in Pakistan I have heard that Pakistan is so beautiful place to visit I love this country always wanna be there I love there national anthem as well I can’t understand in there language but the translation is so beautiful.

3) Clean and green, peaceful and quiet with all sorts of places to go to and and all sorts of activities to do.

http://indepthpakistan.com/2015/05/...utiful-capital-in-the-world-read-report-here/

7th-Avenue-Islamabad.jpg

7Th Aveneue

355136d1345135805-beautiful-road-islamabad.jpg

Road to Damn e koh

Islamabad-The-Capital-of-Pakistan-Islamabad-City-HD-Wallpapers-And-Picture-For-Mobile-4.jpg

islamabad-4.jpg

Blue Area

Last edited:

islamabad

The Rating Website rated Islamabad , Capital of Islamic Republic Of Pakistan as Second most beautiful capital in the world after London.

The Site says, “Islamabad, one of the most beautiful capitals of the world, famous for its beauty, decor, fascination, attractiveness and the one regarded fully. Islamabad being the glorious one could be competed over the entire cities of the world. It is highly developed and the developments can been seen in every angle of the city, moreover it is also included in the list of largest cities in the world.. The most beautiful capital of the world is the one on which entire Pakistan feel proud and very well pleased. People thought to visit Islamabad for Islamabad being too striking, fine-looking and stunning.
It is also famous for being clean, cool, calm, peaceful, sparkling, hygienic, fresh and dirt free. It is the most broad-based and urbanized city of the Pakistan. It is very up-to-dated one, modern and very well maintained lie at the northern part of the country capturing the beauty of northern areas of Pakistan. Islamabad is efficient, well-ordered, well planned and well-maintained city being divided into different zones and sectors each with a distinction of its own beauty. Islamabad is quite very source of amusement and a great place to spend holidays and to visit too due to its adorable beauty not only of buildings but of the green lands and parks and many more. For keeping in view all these dignified facts and figures Islamabad is enlisted in the top ten beautiful capital cities.”

Top ten capitals

Some Comments :

1) It is an amazing;highly developed and absolutely safe capital city, but also regarded as one of the best capitals in Asia and can be competed with any glorious capital city in the world – even from a highly developed country. There is no doubt that international developments are rapidly appearing in nearly every corner of the city. Its unique and awe-inspiring surrounding makes it more than a capital! If compared with Delhi (capital of India) it will surely win. Each and every Pakistani should pleased with such a world-class capital, despite the financial crisis political and religious conflicts, vulnerability to terrorism across the country and several other issues. Thus making a Pakistani proud of what he/she has.

2) I love this city I search in Internet for this city is so beautiful I have never been there always wanna be there but I live in London it is in Pakistan I have heard that Pakistan is so beautiful place to visit I love this country always wanna be there I love there national anthem as well I can’t understand in there language but the translation is so beautiful.

3) Clean and green, peaceful and quiet with all sorts of places to go to and and all sorts of activities to do.

http://indepthpakistan.com/2015/05/...utiful-capital-in-the-world-read-report-here/
Cant open link :unsure:

But good stuff :tup: :tup: :tup:

I live in Islamabad, yes the city is beautiful, clean and green as a whole but its a DEAD CITY, the city literally gets dead after 9pm, There's NO NIGHT LIFE, And the new rule of closing of shops and markets after 8pm ain't gonna help it either..

There's not much to do if you live in Islamabad, its a fast paced lifeless, beautiful city to sum it up...

Interestingly, Islamabad wasn't like that forever, some 8-10 years ago, city had some night life, Fatima Jinnah park used to remain open till 12 Pm, people used to shop at Jinnah Super even after midnights..

Cause of Mariott Bombings,Lal Masjid and various terror activities in Islamabad and threats all across the country, the security in Islamabad has been increased several folds, and has decreased its Night life to an incredible extent..

Dude, it's a WP website, made well under $5. The original website which it is sourced from, is owned by a Pakistani and was created in 2012. This joke has been going on FB as well.

Think with your brains, can Islamabad beat Paris? Are you that high that you can't differentiate between a prank and a news source?

Someone kill this thread. It spoils the credibility of DEF.PK. @Horus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch

islamabad

Top ten capitals

Some Comments :

I used to see Foreigners of all kinds French,American,British etc. etc. on Islamabad streets and roads exploring the city some 15 years ago when I was a child, good old days..

Now cause of constant terrorism in the country for over 10 years, you'll hardly see any Foreigners in Islamabad other than the 'Ching Chongs' who still love the City despite of the terror threats..!!

Dude, it's a WP website, made well under $5. The original website which it is sourced from, is owned by a Pakistani and was created in 2012. This joke has been going on FB as well.

Think with your brains, can Islamabad beat Paris? Are you that high that you can't differentiate between a prank and a news source?

Someone kill this thread. It spoils the credibility of DEF.PK. @Horus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch

Its probably the most beautiful capital in the South Asia, and thats about it..

Cant open link :unsure:

But good stuff :tup: :tup: :tup:
working fine here.

I live in Islamabad, yes the city is beautiful, clean and green as a whole but its a DEAD CITY, the city literally gets dead after 9pm, There's NO NIGHT LIFE, And the new rule of closing of shops and markets after 8pm ain't gonna help it either..

There's not much to do if you live in Islamabad, its a fast paced lifeless, beautiful city to sum it up...

Interestingly, Islamabad wasn't like that forever, some 8-10 years ago, city had some night life, Fatima Jinnah park used to remain open till 12 Pm, people used to shop at Jinnah Super even after midnights..

Cause of Mariott Bombings,Lal Masjid and various terror activities in Islamabad and threats all across the country, the security in Islamabad has been increased several folds, and has decreased its Night life to an incredible extent..
i live here as well and im quit happy with the way it is.

Ap shadi karlo ab night life k chasky nikal jain gy.

Last edited:

We all got fooled

You have a point here

islamabad

Top ten capitals

Some Comments :

realy beautifull

North East Indian cities like Gangtok also looks really beautiful. It's the mega cities of South Asia which look congested and polluted .It's Gangtok for you . Even though it's pretty small it's most beautiful city you will ever see

gangtok6_20101012.jpg

thangu2.234180049_large.jpg

east-India-3-wall.jpg

4.jpg

@Gibbs
This thread just might interest you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom