What's new

Islam or the Muslim religion has given a sense of dignity to quite a few peoples, they make 25% of humanity

MultaniGuy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Islam or the Muslim religion has given a sense of dignity to quite a few peoples, they make 25% of humanity, and they are worthy of respect.

1663210435608.png

Islam provides the individual with a sense of self-ownership, self-confidence and belief in equality.

Thats why islam will always face hatred from the opressors, racist, ethnic-chauvinists, casteists and other evil entities.

Islam provides the individual with a sense of self-ownership, self-confidence and belief in equality.

Thats why islam will always face hatred from the opressors, racist, ethnic-chauvinists, casteists and other evil entities.
Muslims are worthy of being treated with respect, that they are worthy of it.

Or fans Anti-American sentiment, or you are endangering their lives.

Its good this man is proud to be a Muslim:
1663383890935.png

Muslims make 25% of humanity.

Do there also exist religions, believers of which are not worthy of being treated with respect ?

Islam or the Muslim religion has given a sense of dignity to quite a few peoples, they make 25% of humanity, and they are worthy of respect.

View attachment 879216
Zardari and nawaz are also Muslim I think.
Its good this man is proud to be a Muslim:
View attachment 880108

Muslims make 25% of humanity.
Dud you are begging for it.. .. I'm amazed u created a thread for it.

View attachment 879216

Dude for real, muslims historically will give their lives for humanity and justice for all. i dont see that all in muslims anymore..
Sorry todays muslims are not real muslims, they dont care for fellow human beings who are going through injustice

Back
Top Bottom