What's new

Islam. How To Properly Beat Your Wife (MEMRI TV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UniverseWatcher

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Watch the video before judging and also if you don't understand English well then please someone from PDF help me, Thank you and i am sorry i am writing this in big text because some member's are not able to see it clearly, Thank you and God blessing be on all and sorry for the clickbait :p

Last edited:
Spouse , tussle is common across culture and countries

can_of_whoop_ass_480x480.jpg

There is no evidence that this is unique to one country or religion or historic time
It has been part human behavior across history

Last edited:
I am glad my religion does not teach its followers how to beat up their wives.

Such threads make me yawn.
I am sorry i am stressing this but all i am seeing in the "clickbait" video is that how big of a value has been given to women in our religion, which is just fascinating to me and if it makes you yawn then please explain that too so someone or myself can help you with the confusion, everyone has the freedom to say whatever they like to say, i am not going to hell for someone's else's deeds and i am sorry again for my words.

i love it when i "used" to pick the bad things and leave the good aside, what a dejavu i am having looking at your comment :smitten:
No sir -it’s the other way round, I’m picking the good out of something bad. :p:

I’m kidding around. It’s all in humor.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom