What's new

ISIS kills its own fighters who try to disjoint militant group

Incidents like these allow people to see Daesh’s evil and barbaric ways, and furthermore, illustrate their willingness to cross all lines in pursuit of their terrorist agenda. Also, there have many reports and speculations about Daesh’s growing influence in the Afghanistan and Pakistan region. You can click on this link to read the report: Spillover effect: ISIS makes inroads into Pakistan – The Express Tribune

Unfortunately, terrorist organizations like the TTP and Haqqani network have already caused enough chaos and mayhem through their acts of terror. It remains to be seen whether the reports are true or not, but the need of the hour is to stand united against the growing threat of terrorism in the region. We must not let conspiracy theories place a cover over their crimes. We have lost enough innocent lives to their atrocities, and the seriousness of the situation requires our nations to combine our strength for the sake of negating the common threat of terrorism.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

Its me in mine but is that robert downey jr in yours? He looks a little shrunk though :/
not really never really had the time to upload a pic of mine,next time you see me it'll be me in my avatar,maybe anyway have a good time on PDF(pakistan defense forum),if you want to be tagged in latest forum do tell me!

tharak...
bhai have every right to know yar...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom