What's new

ISI Punjab blast: Pakistani-American charged with aiding suicide bomber

I read the piece and I didn't come across an answer for this important question what have I missed?
Muse, he has just been indicted by the federal court on charges of conspiracy to provide material support to terrorists, the prosecution is not going to reveal all the information at this early stage of the case.

He said, if you guys don't trust us, then why the heck you give us VISA. The Airport Official said, Are you threatening me ?

If a man of our color dares to ask a question, he gets this same response. Never ask US Immigration officer a question.

Why r these phuddus blowing up their own country-men? Need a pakistani Nalwa to handle them. Target the gov. if you don't like them, but...

Blowing yourself up in a bazaar, you could probably have relative there. Unless it's non-punjabis coming into Punjab. In that case, people been doing that; my brothers across the border, just pop them.

hmmm now I wonder what part of Pakistan Mr Reaz Qadir Khan hails from , or from what part Baitullah , Abdullah , Hakeemullah , Fazlullah , Muslim Khan , Maulvi Faqir etc etc etc are from

we actually still don't know who these people are and where they are coming from :whistle:

Aamir khan the boxer is punjabi or pashtun?

Glad that atleast somebody was caught. But there need to be massive steps or leaps that are taken in order to curb terrorism. Terrorism is a huge menace for which a proper strategy is needed. Unless we are able to form a great strategy and are convinced fully that the terrorists pose a massive threat to our way of life the problems pervading us may continue to bother us. Also how did America not stop this guy from leaving their country, how did they not stop Muslim Khan from leaving the country. USA does not care when our people are killed by terrorists who have lived on their soil. They could very easily arrest them but for some reason they are left alone to go to Pakistan and cause havoc in our land.

After their failures the Americans shove the blame right onto our lap while we give pathetic responses that are ill-befitting and almost mean to say "We are responsible"

I don't know what I can personally do. Since these people doubt my loyalty to Pakistan I personally offer to form a team and hunt down commanders of the Taliban... but they don't have the will to do so nor the trust in me to allow me to prove my loyalty to land and nation. It saddens me. We gained an independent Pakistan in 1947. Instead today we are the most pathetic of pathetic.

Guys calm down stop this dual citizen vs overseas vs home grown Pakistani just because of a few inflammatory comments.

Hes a Punjabi Rajput.

I know that. But i asked the question from that racist pakdefender as he was implying that as the attacker has khan name at the end, so he must be pashtun.
There are millions of punjabis and mohajirs who use khan surname. Infact baloch also use khan as middle name like pashtuns.

Overseas pakistanis have very strong sense of patriotism, they miss their country. But those with dual nationalities have very stupid notions about their country of origin.

Overseas pakistanis have very strong sense of patriotism, they miss their country. But those with dual nationalities have very stupid notions about their country of origin.

I know that. But i asked the question from that racist pakdefender as he was implying that as the attacker has khan name at the end, so he must be pashtun.
There are millions of punjabis and mohajirs who use khan surname. Infact baloch also use khan as middle name like pashtuns.

True... its because the title khan is just exclusive for the pashtuns only....infact its a mongol title for commander.

@CENTCOM American Intel, will be blamed, as they blame and demonize the ISI , despite the fact that 80+ top Al-Qaeda operatives were arrested or terminated by the ISI, including terrorists like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.ISI also arrested international terrorists like Omar patek, the mastermind of the Bali Bombings.

By demonising, ISI knowing that nothing much can be acheived without it, knowing that there is no exit strategy without it, while expecting the same level of cooperation,The American policy makers have shot themselves in the foot.

Blaming the Americans is more like a reflex to what the American empire does to us. Stop using us as a launchpad, stop installing traitors to rule us through brokering NRO , just because they do your bidding at the expense of Pakistani blood, stop supporting traitors like Nawaz Sharif in the upcoming election (yes we know) and we'll have a starter...

Regards.

If he is traitor than do condolence to Pakistani state prior to dissolve, you people support real traitor PPP and then came under PTI's flag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing, now the loyality of dual national Pakistan should be seriously suspected as the CJ has warned. Much of the dual nationals who have immigrated overseas have joined the ranks of Hizb ul Tahrir and other extremist fundos!!

Oh, i remember GF/BF idea maker from fundamental state. How's pathetic. Now another theory introduced, why don't you take off someday? get well soon.

Amazing, now the loyality of dual national Pakistan should be seriously suspected as the CJ has warned. Much of the dual nationals who have immigrated overseas have joined the ranks of Hizb ul Tahrir and other extremist fundos!!

How come dual national's loyalty never suspected when collecting chanda.

:woot::woot::woot: what about me dude :woot::woot::woot:

Glad that atleast somebody was caught. But there need to be massive steps or leaps that are taken in order to curb terrorism. Terrorism is a huge menace for which a proper strategy is needed. Unless we are able to form a great strategy and are convinced fully that the terrorists pose a massive threat to our way of life the problems pervading us may continue to bother us.Also how did America not stop this guy from leaving their country, how did they not stop Muslim Khan from leaving the country. USA does not care when our people are killed by terrorists who have lived on their soil. They could very easily arrest them but for some reason they are left alone to go to Pakistan and cause havoc in our land.

After their failures the Americans shove the blame right onto our lap while we give pathetic responses that are ill-befitting and almost mean to say "We are responsible"

I don't know what I can personally do. Since these people doubt my loyalty to Pakistan I personally offer to form a team and hunt down commanders of the Taliban... but they don't have the will to do so nor the trust in me to allow me to prove my loyalty to land and nation. It saddens me. We gained an independent Pakistan in 1947. Instead today we are the most pathetic of pathetic.
HaviZsultan, which “guy” are you referring to?....If you are referring to Ali Jaleel who blew up the ISI office in Lahore, that guy did not come from US, that scumbag came from Maldives. As for Muslim Khan, how could they possibly know that this lowlife illegal alien working as a painter and a gas attendant will in the future become a spokesman for a terrorist organization in Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom