What's new

ISI ordered journalist's murder - More US Propaganda?

The ISI doesn't even have a website, no one in Pakistan (or internationally) even knows the identities of ISI agents. Fact: no one knows anything about the ISI, & some feel threatened by that fact.

If intellengence agencies started have transparency then whats the purpose of having them in the first place. They have to be camoflauged to protect its agents, its assets etc.
But they can act without trace.

Everyone is under constant surveilance especially those who as per them is suspicious.

Why ask us for proof, when you and these journalists haven't provided any to back up their own allegations?

Apply the same standards for the accuser as well as the accused/defence.

Many journalists who are still alive have published personal testimonies. Thats proof.

I don't understand what proof you want, not sure an abducted reporter will be in a position to make a video to quench someone's never ending thirst for proof.

Many journalists who are still alive have published personal testimonies. Thats proof.

I don't understand what proof you want, not sure an abducted reporter will be in a position to make a video to quench someone's never ending thirst for proof.

I already addressed this before. Journalist's testimonies is not proof. It's just further allegations.

What proof do we want? Physical evidence or testimony from ISI. That's how you solve a case. The same thing bharatis ask for from Pakistanis.

Kidnapped journalist is not the only way.

Right, classic example of everyone looking at the hole in the ground and one looking at the ground. Pakistan must have some treasure trove for which its military, administration and intelligence are sought after in the whole world, though of course not in the usual way.

You should instead be bothered your national institutions falling in the wrong hands.

Yet again a simplistic diversion. What treasure trove did Vietnam have? What treasure trove did Iraq have? Don't tell me oil because you say that's a conspiracy theory. What treasure trove does Venezeula have? What treasure trove does Libya have? What treasure trove does North Korea has? What treasure trove does Zimbabwe have? What treasure trove does Belarus have? What treasure trove does Syria have?

Look, I can go on and on. But this should be enough to get your head out of the sand -- that's if you're willing to. There are many reasons why US is targetting Pakistan. It will act as a route for China in the future, US wants Pakistan to go into North Waziristan, US may want Pakistan to disarm its nukes because it threatens Israel, etc.

But more importantly, what we have to look for is proof for these claims, not whether they have any reason to go after Pakistan.

This discussion has devolved into something other than the issues being faced at hand. Leave it to Pakistanis to outsource their problems.

This discussion has devolved into something other than the issues being faced at hand. Leave it to Pakistanis to outsource their problems.

Expand on your statement. We're asking for proof of the accusations. Just like it is asked of us when we make accusations.

First thing. Why did you remove the part about physical evidence? Seems like you couldn't back up your claim about how the only way to get evidence is for the kidnapped journalist to make a video recording.

Second, yes, testimony from ISI is one possible way. It's unlikely but nevertheless, it is possible. I am merely mentioning all possible ways.

Also, are we clear on other journalists' claim not being evidence but rather just more accusations?

Also fateh, I remember your talk about logic and all. Let's look at your claim about how the only way to get evidence is for the kidnapped journalist to make a video recording.

Let's imagine that was the only way to get evidence for a second. Since that method of evidence is unlikely to obtain, does that make any accusation automatically true?

Also fateh, I remember your talk about logic and all. Let's look at your claim about how the only way to get evidence is for the kidnapped journalist to make a video recording.

Let's imagine that was the only way to get evidence for a second. Since that method of evidence is unlikely to obtain, does that make any accusation automatically true?

LOL, ok. Since ISI is such a powerful organisation (hopefully you won't deny it) and since it operates secretively, then its difficult for the adbucted journalist to get any independent evidence against them.

BUT since ISI is such a powerful organisation (hopefully you won't deny it) , they can expose these journalists for what they are and why they are telling these lies.

Also, the testimonials of journalists is reason enough for GOP to launch an inquiry into this matter and find out the truth, but then again ISI is such a powerful organisation (hopefully you won't deny it).

As a member of civic society, you should be getting to the bottom of this, but are you? I've realised most of the Pakistani posters here are direct beneficiaries of their current system - relatives of armed forces personnel. And hence denial is their policy. Hence their belief that all these journalists one after the other are just telling lies and only people speaking the truth are the Jinnahpur conspiracy guys!

LOL, ok. Since ISI is such a powerful organisation (hopefully you won't deny it) and since it operates secretively, then its difficult for the adbucted journalist to get any independent evidence against them.

BUT since ISI is such a powerful organisation (hopefully you won't deny it) , they can expose these journalists for what they are and why they are telling these lies.

Also, the testimonials of journalists is reason enough for GOP to launch an inquiry into this matter and find out the truth, but then again ISI is such a powerful organisation (hopefully you won't deny it).

As a member of civic society, you should be getting to the bottom of this, but are you? I've realised most of the Pakistani posters here are direct beneficiaries of their current system - relatives of armed forces personnel. And hence denial is their policy.

Just slightly off topic to begin with. You're saying that it is difficult to get evidence against ISI for the abducted journalist. The abducted journalist is not alone. There are plenty of journalists as well as foreign spies who would want such evidence.

But on topic.
When was the last did you saw an intelligence agency exposing journalists? Do you remember CIA ever doing that? British Intelligence? Journalists' rantings are the least of concerns for intelligence agencies.

Next, there are plenty of accusations against CIA on the web as well. Just searching on google the phrase ' CIA accused' will bring you a lot of accusations CIA faced. Plenty of these accusations became famous in the media, yet they were not investigated.

Btw do you understand the meaning of denial? Denial is when someone believes something that has overwhelming contradictory evidence.

Bharatis throw around this word and plenty of others without really knowing what it means. Where is the overwhelming contradictory evidence?

Just slightly off topic to begin with. You're saying that it is difficult to get evidence against ISI for the abducted journalist. The abducted journalist is not alone. There are plenty of journalists as well as foreign spies who would want such evidence.

But on topic.
When was the last did you saw an intelligence agency exposing journalists? Do you remember CIA ever doing that? British Intelligence? Journalists' rantings are the least of concerns for intelligence agencies.

Next, there are plenty of accusations against CIA on the web as well. Just searching on google the phrase ' CIA accused' will bring you a lot of accusations CIA faced. Plenty of these accusations became famous in the media, yet they were not investigated.

^^^ As far as I remember, the CIA has been accused of assassinating John F Kennedy because he refused to go through with Operation Northwoods.

Yup, that's just one. The thoughts being put forward by some bharatis are unfortunately very oversimplistic. Why doesn't Pakistan launch an inquiry, what would US gain by targetting Pakistan, secret services exposing journalists, etc. They do not apply in the real world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom