What's new

ISI and military police raid; kills and captures terrorist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you provide little more details of what exactly is happening and why??!

Disturbing but I think people need to see this. I also would like to know the background to this video. I assume this is Peshawar. The 'terrorists' appear to be mostly Saudi Arabs.

I would like to see what Black Eagle and IbnWalid have to say about this. In another thread they were blaming Pakistan for all the terrorism in the world.

@0:25 look like dead guy, he was trying to run away. He was shot. I am glad, we punish these terrorists harsh........ I don't think, these five-seven guys look like Arabs.

Where these talibans come from? Why trying to show us burqas @4:02 and then take off in front of the camera? What's the message?

Kill all terrorists.... :tup:

I know the video is old but I doubt anyone saw it.

The guys in the end say that (in Arabic ofcourse) their names and the cities they live in. Most of them were from South-West KSA. But it is insane to blame Saudi Government for sending them here, is just like saying Pakistani miscreants are sponsored by GoP.

As for Burqa part, they were probably showing them being 'captured' and taken away for media, and the clip was stopped there (and the investigation begins). It is not usual for Pakistani forces to identify the criminals or terrorists, and hide their face. Just my guess.

Well a good terrorist is always a good one.. thanks for dying fools!

Old video though.

Those who kill and want to kill inocent people each and everyday shall die and burn staright in hell there is no mercey for evil period.. kill all these f__ken terrorist / cowards.

They wear burqas to escape n its not just arabs but turks,indonesians n even malays tht are fighting us.

@0:25 look like dead guy, he was trying to run away. He was shot. I am glad, we punish these terrorists harsh........ I don't think, these five-seven guys look like Arabs.

Where these talibans come from? Why trying to show us burqas @4:02 and then take off in front of the camera? What's the message?

Kill all terrorists.... :tup:

They are Arabs, they speak Arabic and one of them even says something about Medina, Saudia Arabia. I think one might possibly be Pashtun.

And I am aware we have got riff raff from everywhere but majority are Arabs, even their world famous overlord OBL who as we know was Saudi Arab was found in Pakistan. Then people wonder why all of NATO has zeroed onto Pakistan. Was it not for these scumbags we would not have US Seals coming into our country or US drones swarming over FATA.
Majority of the 9/11 guys were also Saudi Arabs.

Last Hope.

No Sir, it is not insane to blame Saudia Arabia. It amazes me always how money and power can get you out of anything. The Jews do it through control, over media and the oil kingdoms do it with petrodollars. Perception can be bought.

Saudia Arabia is the epicenter of the global Jihad but what they done is displace blame onto Afghan Taliban and Pakistan. What is more the world has bought into this story. The Saudi's have very deftly shifted or disposed of the garbage into Pakistan/Afghanistan.

I would draw a analogy to your neighbour throwing all his rubbish in your garden and then when you wake up in the morning it is on fire in your garden with all the smoke and stuff billowing all over house. That is why Saudia Arabia is more or less at peace, Bahrain is entertaining half of the US Navy, Qatar has half CENTCOM HQ, Abu Dhabi hosts the Grand Prix with drunken parties everywhere and not a bomb goes off.

All their trouble makers are in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Ever thought who sponsors these terrorists? Most funding comes from Gulf Arab countries and the friggin American's know this. But American's do not tell the Saudi's to stop the funding. In fact despite CIA reports the US government wraps it up because Saudi petrodollars keeps US quiet and CNN mute.

I have had quite a few debates with American's that if you really are serious about sorting out the terrorists you first need to strangle the funding from Saudia Arabia etc. OBL was Saudia, majority of Al Qaeda is Arab, most funding comes from petrodollars but who gets the blame? Pakistan

Pakistan is everybodies scapegoat, a punching bag !!!

Please click on links and read:

WikiLeaks cables portray Saudi Arabia as a cash machine for terrorists

Hillary Clinton memo highlights Gulf states' failure to block funding for groups like al-Qaida, Taliban

WikiLeaks cables portray Saudi Arabia as a cash machine for terrorists | World news | The Guardian
Contents of the United States diplomatic cables leak (Saudi Arabia) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The LWOT: WikiLeaks: Saudi citizens "most significant" terrorism funders - by Andrew Lebovich | Foreign Policy

@Atanz

What is your opinion to what to do to Saudi Arabia?

@Atanz

What is your opinion to what to do to Saudi Arabia?

There is not much Pakistan can do. Saudia Arabia alone produces over 8 million barrels of oil a day. Between all the Gulf countries they make the world go around. That is why I said in my previous post about money and power. Even in the US the Gulf oil lobby is so strong that think for a second. who was behind 9/11? who is financing the terrorists? I am sure you have heard reports that TTP fighters get paid more than FC troops.

Despite this ask your average American or most people in the world "What comes in your mind with the word terrorism" ...... Most will reply "Pakistan or Afghanistan". Look at the international media and it homes onto Pakistan. The masive oil wealth and those juicy dence contracts that Western companies get for billions of dollars keeps them quiet. I guess Pakistan ought to stress to the US administration that if you expect Pakistan to spill blood fighting these people can they at least do something about stopping the funding.

Even there the problem is Pakistan leaders are scared of Saudi influence and bought out by their petrodollars. Most ordinary Pakistani's are very religious and they have this simple formula seared in their hearts and won't budge for dear death come what may.

Islam -> Arabs -> Mekka -> Saudia Arabia. Plus Billions of Billions Petrodollars

Of course the truth is Islam is not a Arab property and just because Saudia Arabia owns the real estate on which lie holy sites of Islam does not make Saudia Arabia or Arabs holy. I am sure you know how the House of Saud is a corrupt western licking lazy Prince's and Princess's who holiday in Western sin capitals like Monte Carlo, Las Vegas or in their Yachts with their harems.

Get these scum out of this country. They've ruined our country and violated our sovereignty.

i guess its in Mahmand agency or Bajur And those bastards are Tajik And Uzbek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom