What's new

Ishrat leaves for Dubai again

480 of top wanted terrorists or on list of agencies have already left karachi Ishrat has many case on him i don't know if he was pardoned by NRO or in musharafs era

or the bahi will see karachi situation from London and is bringing top MQM leaders to uk to make situation room and then "handle" the situation

Should have left matter in hands of Farooq satar and company as bahi is not well up in the head as evident from his speeches weather he is normal or ab normal at that time

he has no cases against him, all were politically framed charges and he cleared all of them

He should have been put on ECL!

your hero and godfather uzair baloch and baba ladla werent put on ECL while they escaped to dubai and muscat even when they topped the most wanted list

he has no cases against him, all were politically framed charges and he cleared all of them

your hero and godfather uzair baloch and baba ladla werent put on ECL while they escaped to dubai and muscat even when they topped the most wanted list

i dont recall he was set free on all cases from judiciary i think he was pardoned in NRO or by Musharaf

i dont remember exact news now

I dont even know this guy baba ladla?? who is he?? AFAIK uzair baloch escaped because govt let him go!

ager chor tumhare ghar ata he, tu police chor ke bajaye tumhare ghar waalon ko pakre ge q ke ghar me tum majority the?

kamaal ke baat hey ghar walay itnay shareef o maskeen hain kay jab unko karachi dya jata hey tu sakoon rahta hey likin jab kesi aur ke bari ati hey tu halaat karab hojatay hain ... lol @ majority!

kamaal ke baat hey ghar walay itnay shareef o maskeen hain kay jab unko karachi dya jata hey tu sakoon rahta hey likin jab kesi aur ke bari ati hey tu halaat karab hojatay hain ... lol @ majority!

ghar ko chalaney waala ghar waala hota he chor nahi

now media is saying him agian as governor sindh . what is going on . media always creates confusion

now media says interior minister ch nisar called governor sindh and conveyed message that mqms demands will be considered

i dont recall he was set free on all cases from judiciary i think he was pardoned in NRO or by Musharaf

MQM didn't accept NRO, in fact MQM opposed it at National Assembly floor .....all case against MQM members are discharged by the 'Court of Law' with due procedures.........(Musharaf Teri Mherbani).......:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
MQM didn't accept NRO, in fact MQM opposed it in National Assembly floor .....all case against MQM members are discharged by the 'Court of Law' with due procedures.........(Musharaf Teri Mherbani).......:whistle:
ef59905e4a8b651b57b6da6197424dbb.jpg

All the political terrorists run when they are in danger, when Pak Army will take over we will see this again. We also saw the corrupt spineless politicians were ready to leave when the people of Hazara were protesting heavily & Dr. TUQ becamse a threat to the corrupt & incompetent politicians, all the politicians were ready to leave Pakistan. But lets hope & pray that when Pak Army takes over Pakistan this time there should be no escapes or deals.

He will return soon when the operation is over, PPP will reappoint him, on MQM'S pressure.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom