What's new

Ishrat Jahan case: Intelligence won’t survive the investigation

As far as I am concerned , BJP did the right thing, as we look upon them to safeguard us from unruly old devils by hook or a crook.We don't want to give away India to unrest, turbulence and uprisings like in ME countries.

As you probably would have guessed I disagree with the claim that the BJP did the right thing. There are never any "good terrorists", not in my book at least.

As far as I am concerned , BJP did the right thing, as we look upon them to safeguard us from unruly old devils by hook or a crook.We don't want to give away India to unrest, turbulence and uprisings like in ME countries.

The case is all messed up anyway.. based on confessional of Aseemanand likely extracted through torture... Hardly any hope of conviction.

Good thing the CMs, especially Modi, opposed National Counter Terrorism Centre... whole Idea was to inflate number of "Hindu terror cases"

Apart from corruption part, everything you wrote I agreed with that.

Its a hypothetical scenario

The case is all messed up anyway.. based on confessional of Aseemanand likely extracted through torture... Hardly any hope of conviction.

Many would argue that about other cases involving Muslims, doesn't mean that they are right. In any case, political parties must not get involved. If that is okay, then Digvijay Singh should be your hero. After all, playing politics with terror is exactly what he is doing.

Good thing the CMs, especially Modi, opposed National Counter Terrorism Centre... whole Idea was to inflate number of "Hindu terror cases"

Terrible, short sighted response. NCTC is badly required & the BJP, including Modi were just being opportunistic. Anything they would bring forward, if & when they come to power will likely meet the same fate, on similar but opposite grounds. National interest would have given the go by and the BJP won't be able to complain much because they have done exactly the same thing. That is what the BJP did on the nuclear bill, it is what they are doing on other matters now.

Many would argue that about other cases involving Muslims, doesn't mean that they are right. In any case, political parties must not get involved. If that is okay, then Digvijay Singh should be your hero. After all, playing politics with terror is exactly what he is doing.

Terrible, short sighted response. NCTC is badly required & the BJP, including Modi were just being opportunistic. Anything they would bring froward, if & when they come to power will likely meet the same fate, on similar but opposite grounds. National interest would have given the go by and the BJP won't be able to complain much because they have done exactly the same thing. That is what the BJP did on the nuclear bill, it is what they are doing on other matters now.

Are you one of those who hates politics, or thinks it optional to the life of the citizens? I can see your hatred pouring from each word of your post.

Are you one of those who hates politics, or thinks it optional to the life of the citizens? I can see your hatred pouring from each word of your post.

I don't waste my time hating :lol: but I have long ceased to believe in fairy tales. I stick with the "realistic", there are no white knights about and they certainly don't answer to the name of the BJP. For all your relentless talk of Hinduism, you seem to have failed to grasp the most essential of Hindu concepts. That the world is not white or black, only shades of grey. What you see largely depends on where you are sitting....

I don't waste my time hating :lol: but I have long ceased to believe in fairy tales. I stick with the "realistic", there are no white knights about and they certainly don't answer to the name of the BJP. For all your relentless talk of Hinduism, you seem to have failed to grasp the most essential of Hindu concepts. That the world is not white or black, only grey. What you see largely depends on where you are sitting....

So we have to find our own shade of grey... So why create confusion... Either ur clear about what u will do in next elections, and if u are- enthuse others --- no ifs and buts. they will only weaken your and their resolve. I am clear - too proud to be ruled by a foreigner from a beggar country. Nothing else matters - no economics, no corruption, only this.

So we have to find our own shade of grey... So why create confusion... Either ur clear about what u will do in next elections, and if u are- enthuse others --- no ifs and buts. they will only weaken your and their resolve. I am clear - too proud to be ruled by a foreigner from a beggar country. Nothing else matters - no economics, no corruption, only this.

Best of luck :)

NCTC is badly required & the BJP, including Modi were just being opportunistic. Anything they would bring forward, if & when they come to power will likely meet the same fate, on similar but opposite grounds. National interest would have given the go by and the BJP won't be able to complain much because they have done exactly the same thing. That is what the BJP did on the nuclear bill, it is what they are doing on other matters now.

My country comes first for me so my vote to Congress in case of NCTC .:tup:

Yes, I agree BJP and many other regional parties opposing NCTC are playing petty politics and are just being opportunistic thereby undermining the core interests of India.

My country comes first for me so my vote to Congress in case of NCTC .:tup:

Yes, I agree BJP and many other regional parties opposing NCTC are playing petty politics and are just being opportunistic thereby undermining the core interests of India.

Sorry. Not for me.. Cant trust Congress with such sweeping powers.

Back
Top Bottom