What's new

Ishaq Dar Physically Assaults Journalist - Video

Dam slapping and teaching him a lesson over a valid question ?

Have they become nazis ?

Not surprising really with Pakistan heading to be one man tin pot dictatorship with zero human rights or even decency.

I have no love for any party. He is just human, though. incompetent for the job. his predecessor (Mifthah) seemed more qualified and capable.

There is no such thing as a competent noonie

He is obviously under tremendous stress and snapped. He views the problem as a political/diplomatic issue, but it is not.

So if I am under stress it ok for me to go and slap people around?

The beghairat needs to be thrashed if he is ever caught alone in public.

Attachments

• 46195A4D-7196-43DA-80B8-6E5DE3DC4502.png
    46195A4D-7196-43DA-80B8-6E5DE3DC4502.png
    540 KB · Views: 22
All geniuses are short tempered. Its well known Einstien was very aloof and angry when disturbed. Same goes for Steve Jobs.

When will Pakistanis rise to physically assault these thieves? Ishaq Dar should have been slapped in return. These are thieves. They steal our money. They dont deserve respect. Its military imposed these thieves on us. Military will never hire a corrupt man like Dar for the businesses they run.

Of course not. His incompetence is taking the country to the cleaners, and he is flailing around in desperation. If he had a modicum of patriotism, he should have handed the reins to a competent person.

You are expecting noonies to be dignified?

That would be a cold day in hell

All geniuses are short tempered. Its well known Einstien was very aloof and angry when disturbed. Same goes for Steve Jobs.

True but those people created things that world uses ..

What has a genius like Dar every create ? Apart from destroying the Pak economy

Wasn't expecting this..., but (even) Mansoor Ali Khan took Dar, Atta Tarrar & the rest of N-League to the Cleaners.

aag lagi basti mein
Dar aapni masti mein..

lolololol

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom