What's new

Isb: 2 TTP terrorists arrested with suicide vests

TTP is getting Indian funding [based on past confessions] precisely for destabilizing Pakistan. It is covert war going on right now. With Pakistan distracted as it is, India might plan an invasion in Pakistan soon. At the end, only ALLAAH Alone knows best.
Those Afghan refugees don't want to live in Pakistan, so help them leave! If TPP is willing to go abroad, Pakistan can also help them. This is completely different from the way Britain dealt with Native Americans. This is also different from the way Myanmar treats Rohingya people.

Public torture and hanging is needed, skin them alike like the Uzbeks do.
I don't know about public torture but perhaps simple public executions.

Everyone in the crowd watching will think 10 times before following in their footsteps

Those Afghan refugees don't want to live in Pakistan, so help them leave! If TPP is willing to go abroad, Pakistan can also help them. This is completely different from the way Britain dealt with Native Americans. This is also different from the way Myanmar treats Rohingya people.
Nope, they do want to live here but they just hate the country and the people.

You have to force these people out, there's no other way, these are extremely tribal people, imagine them as a random lost African tribe that gets into contact with the world.

Let me repeat;

TTP is getting fund from India just to destabilize Pakistan. You really think they would abandon the funds and enjoy picnic plan with no money?

Let me repeat;

TTP is getting fund from India just to destabilize Pakistan. You really think they would abandon the funds and enjoy picnic plan with no money?
could very well be! I mean the Indians would just use TTP like the Pakistanis had Haqqani on speed dial in Afghanistan.

could very well be! I mean the Indians would just use TTP like the Pakistanis had Haqqani on speed dial in Afghanistan.
Pakistan have nothing to do with interference on political affairs of Afghanistan except to set the matters neutral since former Afghan government was compromised providing safe haven for TTP to attack Pakistan and undermine Afghan Taliban which would be Pakistan's covert project to keep the enemies of Pakistan at bay.

Pakistan had to get involved because Afghanistan became platform for America and india to destroy Pakistan and weaken China.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom