What's new

ISAF/NATO Support TTP

TTP is a terrorist organization whose lists of crimes are incomparable. They do not only attack Pakistanis but NATO and Afghan troops at every opportunity they get. It is outrageous to say that we are in anyway supporting them. Was it not one of Taliban factions who targeted and injured over 70 innocent civilians and Afghan security personal in a bomb attack near a NATO base in Afghanistan?

Conspiracy theories only give credence to the enemy, whose main purpose is to create destruction and mayhem. Do we not undermine sacrifices made by thousands from both sides, Afghanistan and Pakistan, in this war? We acknowledge the sorrow the Salala incident has caused the people of Pakistan, and our heartfelt condolences go out to them and especially the families of the deceased. Let us wait and see the results of the investigation before we indulge in further mudslinging, while in the meantime keeping the tight noose around the terrorists. They must not be the ones to benefit from this tragedy!

Maj David Nevers
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Thank you for your post - The problem we have is as you well aware in the last 5 years your nation has on numerous occassions been caught out lying. The problem now is what can be described as you being like the kid that shouted WOLF. We find it difficult to believe what the truth is. Its been almost a week and evidently at least 5 different versions have been mentioned and leaked. If Nato and your nation want transparency it doesnt require this length of time to make a factual statement. The fact that your leading figures are not even prepared to offer any kind of apology speaks volume. Soldiers were slaughtered by yourselves - there is no doubt of this. Blue on blue - yet no apology and you want us to wait? Please respect the fact your silence and lack of information sharing is creating a hatred that is unnecessary for all parties concerned.
From the events all so far that has happened is USA credibility is an all time low sir and your handling of the whole episode has been to say the least shoddy.

A proxy war is being fought in Afghanistan,
Side 1 = US,NATO,Afghan Govt,India and Anti Pakistan Taliban
Side 2= Pakistan and pro Pakistan Taliban

assumptions, perceptions, conspiracy theories, denials & what not. Pakistan has nothing in the hand to prove all that what u wrote. i don't get it even after 10 yrs some ppl still believe in Good taliban, bad taliban thing.

TTP is a terrorist organization whose lists of crimes are incomparable. They do not only attack Pakistanis but NATO and Afghan troops at every opportunity they get. It is outrageous to say that we are in anyway supporting them. Was it not one of Taliban factions who targeted and injured over 70 innocent civilians and Afghan security personal in a bomb attack near a NATO base in Afghanistan?

Conspiracy theories only give credence to the enemy, whose main purpose is to create destruction and mayhem. Do we not undermine sacrifices made by thousands from both sides, Afghanistan and Pakistan, in this war? We acknowledge the sorrow the Salala incident has caused the people of Pakistan, and our heartfelt condolences go out to them and especially the families of the deceased. Let us wait and see the results of the investigation before we indulge in further mudslinging, while in the meantime keeping the tight noose around the terrorists. They must not be the ones to benefit from this tragedy!

Maj David Nevers
U.S. Central Command
I understand U are very nice and straightforward person....but U sholdn't be so naive about the devilz and their networks around the world.....they are so evilz can use any agency, any person for their evil gains without even letting them know the evil game...thats the reason God sent so many books and his prophets to guide the people...cuz the people don't have resources and so much intelligence to defeat this Devil/Satan and his network...its the main enemy of the humanity...Anyways this Devil wants to start a Nuklear war among the countries to kill 90% of the worlds population and they/satanics/Luciferians thinking they gonna be safe within their Nuklear bunker cities for years.....these devilz can Use CIA, MI6, Mosaad or any body from anywhere using the money and power....but only the God fearing righteous people will not come within their trap, they won't care about money or power.I guess whatever I said is clearly written in Bible, Torah and in Holy Quran, it don't include any conspiracy theory.The Bible and the Torah are changed from their original versions but The Holy Quran can lead U exactly the root cause of all evilz. Its still in its original form even they tried but failed to change it.....:smokin:
I hope I didn't waste ure precious time......:)

Again wrong USA is not alone neither small country they have NATO and other allied countries ,

China is our ally and friend they have supported us on every platform why should we forget them ? hum dostoon ko bhollany walay log nahi ..

:china::pakistan:
Hey! God help those who help themselves.....I guess Pakistan got enough power and tech to take down the US/NATO without any help from outside.....Alhamdolillah!!!!!.......:)

we can judge from the fact that fazlullah is hiding under their noses and they have shown more eagerness to attack Pakistani posts than to go after this known terrorist who is hiding under their noses ( its because they are sheltering him and supporting him )

Maj David Nevers
U.S. Central Command

For once, I actually agree to something you said (the bold part). The real terrorist is NATO for invading Afghanistan. Pakistan is NATO's full time ALLY (bases, supplies and what not). So its justified to kill occupiers and their allies.

For once, I actually agree to something you said (the bold part). The real terrorist is NATO for invading Afghanistan. Pakistan is NATO's full time ALLY (bases, supplies and what not). So its justified to kill occupiers and their allies.

before anything else , people like you need to wasted

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom