What's new

Is this the real issue between India and Pakistan?

thats a nice idea and settles the debate (mods now please close this thread its of no use now) please keep doing it and we will keep doing what we are good at :)
I have a better idea.. why dont u take your well-fed, progressive, shinning indian *** and get out of a poor terrorism run Pakistan's forum.

So does anybody buy the authors premise that pakistan supports terrorism in india only because of the disparity in conventional weapons? I think the Author is a pakistani Christian.

it becomes owr matter when millions of refugees come into owr territorry as for future insurgencies try it and do whats the best you can we are ready and this time we wont take any prisonerrs :butcher:
Refugees came into ur area becoz u allowed them to enter ur area, idiot

Don't talk like a douche bag. Grow up.
okay my dear scumbag

it becomes owr matter when millions of refugees come into owr territorry as for future insurgencies try it and do whats the best you can we are ready and this time we wont take any prisonerrs :butcher:

No it doesnt, there not a single international law / charter that makes it your matter. Endia could have easily stopped the refugees from entering. But anyways, the only point we are trying to make is stop whining like a bitch when Pak replies back in kind! :)

Pakistan has made enough peace overtures and India has responded back by a campaign of absolutely obnoxious vitriol.
Hmmmm...'Peace overtures'...my foot! Waging a proxy war against India with your mercenary tatttoos since the past 30 years is peace overtures? Does your PA have the guts to destroy the terror training camps in Azad Kashmir? In fact, why should they? These fellows are being used to fight their proxy war on behalf of the PA so they stay out of harms way and not face Indian bullets themselves. These mercenaries are being used as cannon fodder. And that's a cowardly way to confront an enemy. :p:

No it doesnt, there not a single international law / charter that makes it your matter. Endia could have easily stopped the refugees from entering. But anyways, the only point we are trying to make is stop whining like a bitch when Pak replies back in kind! :)
please is say please(with a capital P) dont worry about owr "whining" and do reply us back we are waiting :devil: :sniper: :butcher:

please is say please(with a capital P) dont worry about owr "whining" and do reply us back we are waiting :devil: :sniper: :butcher:
Couldnt really understand what you were trying to say in the first part though.. Please is what? :D

We are busy taking RAW cronies shopping these days, then we have bonfires in our schedule with your consulates near our border. After that, we will see, whether its Kashmiris or Sikhs who ask us first to come to a double date with Indian Army babes! :) Busy busy buddy.

Oh btw, since you are not doing much these days, why dont you grow a set and attack us as you have been claiming since 2002... :)

Couldnt really understand what you were trying to say in the first part though.. Please is what? :D

We are busy taking RAW cronies shopping these days, then we have bonfires in our schedule with your consulates near our border. After that, we will see, whether its Kashmiris or Sikhs who ask us first to come to a double date with Indian Army babes! :) Busy busy buddy.

Oh btw, since you are not doing much these days, why dont you grow a set and attack us as you have been claiming since 2002... :)
well there are many options with us to attack than the way in which you want us to :devil:

dont get so impatiant you wont have to wait for long :butcher:

FORGET the loons and the kooks, the puff-chested braggarts and the incorrigible denialists, and ask yourself this: what is the Pak-India relationship really about?[/url]

Mumbai, Siachin, Kargil, Mukti bahini all were the works of loons and the kooks.

How can we talk about Pakistan India, big raja vs. small raja war, without loons and the kooks,

Modi IK, Bhutto are all loons and kooks and so is Hafiz saeed and others like zaid hamid. They all make bombastic statements and thus destroy the peace efforts from the likes of Vajpai and Nawaz.

Our gad-forsaken region is run by and loons and the kooks,

well there are many options with us to attack than the way in which you want us to :devil:

Yeh I know, pussies have no guts to confront! :)
as far as wait is concerned *Yawning*

Yeh I know, pussies have no guts to confront! :)
as far as wait is concerned *Yawning*

Another looni statement from obviously on our side of the border.

In the context you talk bro, the only option from 2015 India is mass suicide of the whole region.

Stop when you can.

Hmmmm...'Peace overtures'...my foot! Waging a proxy war against India with your mercenary tatttoos since the past 30 years is peace overtures? :

Quit living in the past.

it is 2015.

Another looni statement from obviously on our side of the border.

In the context you talk bro, the only option from 2015 India is mass suicide of the whole region.

Stop when you can.

Quit living in the past.

it is 2015.
saeen ji maut to har kissi ko ek na ek din aani hi hai roz roz ki khit pit se achha hai jo hona hai wo ek baar ho hi jaaye :devil:

saeen ji maut to har kissi ko ek na ek din aani hi hai roz roz ki khit pit se achha hai jo hona hai wo ek baar ho hi jaaye :devil:

natural death? off course "natural"

Suicide (especially mass suicide)? Most idiotic if not downright criminal.

Please do not confuse the two.

I have a better idea.. why dont u take your well-fed, progressive, shinning indian *** and get out of a poor terrorism run Pakistan's forum.
Its just like the Kashmir problem.
The owner of this for wants Indians to come to this form like the king of Kashmir joined India.if the king dint join India or if the owner dsnt want Indians in this form ,you would not see any Indian in the form or in Kashmir.The king has already decided in Kashmir and the owner has in this form,you may not like it but,DEAL WITH IT.

Mumbai, Siachin, Kargil, Mukti bahini all were the works of loons and the kooks.

How can we talk about Pakistan India, big raja vs. small raja war, without loons and the kooks,

Modi IK, Bhutto are all loons and kooks and so is Hafiz saeed and others like zaid hamid. They all make bombastic statements and thus destroy the peace efforts from the likes of Vajpai and Nawaz.

Our gad-forsaken region is run by and loons and the kooks,
I think you are doing a huge disfavor by lumping Bhutto with Hafiz Saeed or
Ik with zaid hamid. They are not the same at all.

Back
Top Bottom