What's new

Is there a Modi wave or is Modi riding a wave for change?

I like Arun Jaitley more, he is a good speaker, intelligent, and has better secular image than Modi. It is because of Modi some people are equating support for BJP = support for communalism and rise of Hindu India.

Arun Jaitley is indeed intelligent but lacks public image and face. He can function very well in backoffice and policy making. His reach is primarily to urban class.

What is to introduce, i am Sanjana, an Indian, what else? You are not expecting my facebook id, right? :)
Hi Sanjana,mein hoon Rahul and this is the set of Kuch Kuch Hota Hain:rofl::wave:!!Anyways i was joking;),welcome to this forum ma'am:welcome: but it'll be better if you can introduce yourself in the introduction thread:cheers:

Oye line lagi hai yahan:mad:
Wait for ur turn rahul baba:p
Kyun bhai sirf tum logo hi kya line mein rahoge,mein Bangali bolke mujhe discriminate kyun kiya ja raha hain:angry::angry:;)!!I want a special reservation in this issue:p::p:

Am I the first girl in this forum?? :ashamed:

Kyun bhai sirf tum logo hi kya line mein rahoge,mein Bangali bolke mujhe discriminate kyun kiya ja raha hain:angry::angry:;)!!I want a special reservation in this issue:p::p:

Bengali guys are very nice, only sarthak ganguly seems to be very angry. :-)

Am I the first girl in this forum?? :ashamed:

Bengali guys are very nice, only sarthak ganguly seems to be very angry. :-)
First of all thanks for the compliment:-).Now i must explain the truth ma'am, actually Sarthak isn't a Bengali by origin.He just took the name of his favorite sir as his profile id.He is probably a Kashmiri or a Dogra living somewhere in J&K.On the other hand i am a true bengali living in the state of Bengal:)

Back
Top Bottom