What's new

Is the AL shifting its India policy?

you mean bal supporters think bnp is coming to power?
Anyway ultimately bd people will vote not Indian or pakistani, we can provide some cash to smoothly conduct the election. :)

reported for trolling.:chilli:

Come on mate. I did not expect that. :devil:

bro, its quality control....too many similar replies here in bd section...you folks say this...we come up with our greater bengal plan..royboy comes out with the map...we talk about leading a coalition:police: with china...you talk about brahmos...endless trolling....so quality control hope you understand!

bro, its quality control....too many similar replies here in bd section...you folks say this...we come up with our greater bengal plan..royboy comes out with the map...we talk about leading a coalition:police: with china...you talk about brahmos...endless trolling....so quality control hope you understand!

You mean Quality Troll.

Are you kidding me Munshi Bhai. Why on earth BNP would do that unless there are traitors hiding under BNP flag.

Can you elaborate with some points how BNP helping Bastards Al survival?

Their own stupidity and incompetence and fear of army takeover.

RAWamy League is owned and funded by India. But they have ways to recover double the investment, stock market bubbles are probably a good quick way.

Whatever shift AL is showing is deception to fool the public. This deception started with the formation of RAWamy League with Mujib the Indian agent at its helm and it never ended. We saw some respite with Zia coming to power and we made some progress during Khaleda's rule after 1991. But with MUA/FUA coup all that achievement was destroyed. Now we are owned by India and they will not let it go, until and unless we bring in some equal or greater balancing force from ASEAN+ grouping and failing that, from China.

I heard that BNP is not going for the upcoming election, because of the abolition of the caretaker govt. rule, although BNP has 85% public support. I think it is wise decision to sit out this election and stay in opposition, while we Bangladeshi's can create the groundwork for defeating this RAWamy League force, mainly by focusing on and highlighting their misdeeds, corruptions and treasonous activity.

I have never involved myself in politics, but I think the time has come to take sides as we cannot just be bystanders while India keeps its vise grip to strangle our country and people to death.

Well bro the so called corruption charges are yet to be proved and BTW the very top most awami leadership is accused of billion $$corruption by the world bank on the padma bridge funding and WB has already cancelled the funding and so are all the other prospective donors.

Zoro, you don't know how to troll man. Follow your captain's lead and you will be safe from infractions.:)

Aye Aye Captain.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom