What's new

Is Saudia-UAE abetting Muslim Genocide in India and Kashmir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am totally convinced you are an "Indian".

Does anyone else have any doubts ?
What that has to do with the important topic at hand?

Why are Saudi & UAE supporting Modi and the RSS?

Do they want an anti Muslim pogrom in India to divert attention from their wrong doings in Yemen?

What that has to do with the important topic at hand?

Why are Saudi & UAE supporting Modi and the RSS?

Do they want an anti Muslim pogrom in India to divert attention from their wrong doings in Yemen?

LOL.

I am totally convinced you are an "Indian".

Does anyone else have any doubts ?

Do u have any facts about the topic? I am totally convinced u r a hindutva bjp scum, does anyone have doubt??

Just one look at his channel shows he's being paid for promoting an agenda...we all know what the agenda is.

Just one look at his channel shows he's being paid for promoting an agenda...we all know what the agenda is.
Can you answer a simple question truthfully?

Are Muslims happy with the RSS fascist government?

What did he say in this video that is untrue?.... Please give a reference from the video and we can discuss facts.

You need to look into your country honestly...
What your Yogi said, CM of UP, your CM openly advocated for NECROPHILIA against those Muslim women who were just laid to rest! What kind of SICK MAN you people elected from amongst 230 million people of UP????

.your country has transf

Dear mods, please change the thread subject. This is inflammatory in itself, never mind what the content says.

@The Eagle @waz

Tell me which govt is approved 100% in the world ,there is always someone who is not happy.

Do you think all the people are happy when a non bjp party comes to power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom