What's new

Is Pakistan Army doing right thing?

mahabharath

Reaction score
There were attacks on GHQ, Mehran airbase, ISI office. There were attacks on Pakistan army and killed many soldiers. and off course, there were countless attacks on innocent civilians and foreigners..

If Army strongly does believes that, India is behind all these attacks, why can't they speak out? Why can't they disclose the evidence to international community? Why not at least to China?

Does it mean..India has nothing to do with all these attacks? India name is being used only to cover up your incompetency? or is it that you have confused ideology so not sure who needs to be attacked and who is not, and meanwhile throw blame on India for your own convenience? or is it that, all this mayhem is unvieled by army controlled religious fanatics and Army is determined to protect strategic assets despite it is taking toll on the country?

Don't say evidence is share in closed doors, and waiting for right time..you and everybody know that, that is BS argument..

There were attacks on GHQ, Mehran airbase, ISI office. There were attacks on Pakistan army and killed many soldiers. and off course, there were countless attacks on innocent civilians and foreigners..

If Army strongly does believes that, India is behind all these attacks, why can't they speak out? Why can't they disclose the evidence to international community? Why not at least to China?

Does it mean..India has nothing to do with all these attacks? India name is being used only to cover up your incompetency? or is it that you have confused ideology so not sure who needs to be attacked and who is not, and meanwhile throw blame on India for your own convenience? or is it that, all this mayhem is unvieled by army controlled religious fanatics and Army is determined to protect strategic assets despite it is taking toll on the country?

Don't say evidence is share in closed doors, and waiting for right time..you and everybody know that, that is BS argument..

ISI is currently the number 1 Intelligence Agency and if India has a hand behind this, then they would have known. As far as I know, top secret information is not leaked in public, especially not by a powerful group like ISI. Instead of India, there is no suspicions any where else, considering the fact only India has enough wits and guts to disrupt our slumber.

Smoke doesn't rise without fire.

Frankly, I think the Baloch freedom group, or whatever they are called, have executed it, but who has supported them is something ISI might not want to share with a ordinary citizen.

ISI is currently the number 1 Intelligence Agency and if India has a hand behind this, then they would have known. As far as I know, top secret information is not leaked in public, especially not by a powerful group like ISI. Instead of India, there is no suspicions any where else, considering the fact only India has enough wits and guts to disrupt our slumber.

Frankly, I think the Baloch freedom group, or whatever they are called, have executed it, but who has supported them is something ISI might not want to share with a ordinary citizen.

I am not sure I understand your logic...they can accuse India in thin air but they don't want to show any evidence? what kind of argument is that? if they can't show evidence, then why do they need to point fingers at India?

how can someone rank a intelligence agency? it works are secrets. and how CIA is below than ISI, ISI's majority funds are from CIA in the name of war on terror.

I am not sure I understand your logic...they can accuse India in thin air but they don't want to show any evidence? what kind of argument is that? if they can't show evidence, then why do they need to point fingers at India?

SHow us any official statment of GoP, ISI or Army where they accused INDIA?

how can someone rank a intelligence agency? it works are secrets. and how CIA is below than ISI, ISI's majority funds are from CIA in the name of war on terror.

according to same US report in 8 February 2011 Inter Services Intelligence is the best known intelligence in the world.

Watch the full news clip to know abt report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like own Indian friend just noticed his hopelessness and decided to chicken out.

Get this straight, not just Pakistan Army but all of Pakistan knows that the people behind the islamist insurgency in Pakistan are the same people that the Pakistan Army created and who switched loyalty to the Wahabis who not just pay better but the fact is that these former creatures of the Pakistan army are persuaded that Pakistan is theirs for the taking -- The Pakistan Army thinks that they can contain their former creatures, but the reality is that WHEN the islamists take the state they will line up the officer corps and execute them with firing squads and beheadings --

The talk about India this and India that, yeah sure the Indian is upt to no damn good in A'stan and B'stan but the islamist insurgency, that's a franchise that belongs to the Wahabis and their global Jihad against Muslims

Back
Top Bottom